Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bob Evans car show

Go down 
+6
doored90
94pgt
adambomb
TD's-civic
berger13
Lil Fish
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010, 11:10 pm

I know this is a lot of work to have 3 shows but it has been brought to my attention that Bob Evans is looking into doing a show, they want to make it big and we were there first pick to run this, they have a possiblity of having a $5000 spending amount to put the show on, once agin let me know everyone thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:11 am

it sounds like a great opportunity to get the AR name out there to me. thats just my opinion. yeah it may be a lot to handle with 3 shows but if people were delegated to handle each show it may take some of the pressure off everyone. i know im not in the club yet (hopefully here soon) lol but i wanna show that im down for anything and will help support any decisions made.
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 12:55 am

im in man ill help how ever i can!
Back to top Go down
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 4:47 pm

sure lets do it. but make sure we space them out so we have time to pan the next one.
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 8:06 pm

haha this is very true!! lol
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010, 9:35 pm

i agree with adam and thomas
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 11:54 am

yea we do have to be careful about taking on so many shows and we dont want to flood the car show scene with to many shows i mean if we can handle it do it but dont bite off more than you can chew .......or you will choke and die lol lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 12:35 pm

i think that AR should choose ONE show and have it be our show...we dont need to have our name on 3 shows its just like what jokers did and everyone thought they were greedy...just my opinon
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 12:47 pm

I think three shows are to much. This has happened to another local club which I won't mention their name. They had a very successful show (one of the largest in Dayton) but they got greedy and started having three shows a year. A couple of years ago Jesse and I went to their primary show and was terrible I know they lost money. I don't think it's a problem to help organize and run the shows but I'm not sure we want to have the ARCC name tied to everyone. We need to pick a single show, stick with our charity and call that our show. It's not really a good idea to move a show from place to place but based on last years lack of commitment from our show partner we will definitely need to rethink our plans for this year. It maybe a better idea to tie the charity show to Bob Evans. I'm sure BE will be enthusiastic about a show supporting a local charity then alll the $ going to the club. I believe that could be a large and successful show especially considering the $ they are willing to through at it. Would they have a problem with us have our food there?

I think doing a show for All Sports is a win for both especially if they are going to put up the money for trophies and help advertising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 12:48 pm

Rob, we did it again. cheers Great minds think alike.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
mrford4x4
Roadie
Roadie
mrford4x4

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-11-30

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptySat 30 Jan 2010, 5:22 pm

I think the Bob Evans charity show is a good idea. I don't think there would be any reason to try and sell food if the show is in the walmart parking lot. By not having food and just selling drinks, that would lower our cost and more money would go to the charity.
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 2:00 pm

everyone you all have great ideas i will talk with bob evans about combining the 2 shows into a big charity show..
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

im down
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:15 pm

and have it at the fairgrounds!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:26 pm

i mentioned that to them.... not sure if that is going to fly....but its an great idea, maybe one day we will have our big show at the fairgrounds.
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 10:01 am

3 shows is a lot but i think if we do one show and basically duplicate it as another show as far as trophies vendors and food, it would be easier to manage. but it sounds like everybody is not wanting to do that many.
But i am down to help wherever i can. . .
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 11:14 pm

thanks bro, im working on making it 2 shows... one is the all sports show and the other is bob evans/greenleaf...
Back to top Go down
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show EmptyFri 05 Feb 2010, 1:31 am

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bob Evans car show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bob Evans car show   Bob Evans car show Empty

Back to top Go down

Bob Evans car show
Page 1 of 1