Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

American Schoolbus with Jet Engine

Go down 
+3
Lil Fish
doored90
86elcamino
7 posters
AuthorMessage
86elcamino
ARCC Member
86elcamino

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-08-05

American Schoolbus with Jet Engine Empty
PostSubject: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptySun 24 Jan 2010, 11:56 pm

haha.. i need to build one. lol!

schoolbus
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 10:30 pm

thats awsome
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
86elcamino
ARCC Member
86elcamino

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:14 pm

hey rob! we need to get a bus so we can chop and channel it for the AR club. it could be a club bus. only if we had the funding, i would donate my time and labor. bounce

how much would a old bus cost rob??? i"ll check craig list.lol
Back to top Go down
86elcamino
ARCC Member
86elcamino

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:34 pm

i will try and find out how much i can get one for..... my paintball team got one for 500 bucs.... we drove it home.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
86elcamino
ARCC Member
86elcamino

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:54 pm

sweet! thats not bad at all. i think we should build a bus for the club 4 sure, what do ya guys think? im willing the help out labor/money. it would be awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyMon 25 Jan 2010, 11:56 pm

i have been trying to get shawn to find out for ever bc i would sell my truck to get one for my tow pig and pimp it out! has to be a short bus though
Back to top Go down
86elcamino
ARCC Member
86elcamino

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:04 am

ya thats true rob, we could for sure use it at show's and stuff. we should bring it up at a meeting to see what the club thinks. we would have to make some money some how and it would be owned by the club not one person. what do ya think?
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:22 am

that would be sick, i would do what i could, rob if you got the back to drop low enough you could pull ur truck into the back of it haha
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:30 am

im totally down to pimp out a short bus lol. that would be so sick to do. ill help out however i can
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:34 am

the problem with the club owning it is... whose gonna tag it? insure it? keep up needed repairs?

i know the club wont buy a bus not enough people will see the use. and if the club owned it it would have to be commercially tagged and insured not cheap from what i have seen....and we dont have 4-500 extra each year to put into a bus

just my opinion....
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 12:40 am

but if we find a short bus for cheap id buy it and everyone could donate their time and we could trick it out and make it a club bus it will just be my tow pig also bci would sell or trade my truck
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 3:34 pm

im down. i know we have talked about this before. it would be sweet for shows n stuff! il help out where ever and however
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 5:03 pm

Well guys I called the Ohio BMV and WOW they totally scared me away from the idea. According to them any vehicle "designed" to carry 16+ passengers and has a GVW of 26,000+ would require a driver to have a CDL plus yearly inspections at $100 per year. Anything 10,000 lb GVW would require only the yearly inspection. That doesn't include license, tax or insurance. We would be better off finding a panel van or a enclosed trailer. In the short term the bus may be cheap but it would be a money pit in the long term.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
86elcamino
ARCC Member
86elcamino

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 5:25 pm

WOW, i had a feeling that they would charge a arm and a leg to make it legal to drive. i wonder if they would charge the same if it was converted into some type of camper? maybe we can contact bill gates for some funding! Wink
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyTue 26 Jan 2010, 10:50 pm

but what you dont know is the ways around these things, if it is turneed into a RV then you do not need the cdl and there are no inspections yearly, also a short bus , you do not need a cdl to drive. take out a couple of seats and it is no longer a 16 passenger bus...but short busses are very rare and hard to find cheep. i know this because we got one for our paintball team and were able to drive it without a CDL at the time.... things may have changed since then but i didnt think so. I know i can get a long bus for under $500 but i dont think they have any short busses.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010, 12:01 am

dude we need a short bus cause i guarentee you at one point in time we all thought we needed to ride the short bus lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Schoolbus with Jet Engine   American Schoolbus with Jet Engine Empty

Back to top Go down

American Schoolbus with Jet Engine
Page 1 of 1