Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PLEASE promote the ARCC Facebook Fan Page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CandyEclipse
Roadie
Roadie
CandyEclipse

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-09-11

PLEASE promote the ARCC Facebook Fan Page Empty
PostSubject: PLEASE promote the ARCC Facebook Fan Page   PLEASE promote the ARCC Facebook Fan Page EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 5:21 pm

I need everyone to become a fan. Ask your friends/girlfriends/family to become fans. Post this link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xenia-OH/Adrenaline-Rush-Car-Club/175341611371 in your FB feed. We need to get as many fans as possible so when the website is ready to launch, we can contact all the FB fans and have them check out the site.

People LOVE being fans of sh*t on facebook. If you don't know how to post a link to your feed, ask in this topic. I will help you.

I know there isn't much on the fan page now, but once the website is ready, the website will send information from the site to the fan page and update it automagically. As car club members, you will have you own account on the website and you guys will be able to add content to the site and it will be sent to the facebook fan page. For all the fans to see. It's pretty f*cking kick a**. Smile

So help me out guys and lets get this thing going. We need to treat this new website like a new product launch for a company. Get people interested in it and build up the hype. So when the site is live, people will already know about ARCC and pay the new site a visit.

Thanks for your help guys.
Back to top Go down
http://cliftonscott.com

PLEASE promote the ARCC Facebook Fan Page
Page 1 of 1