Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lookie what i found fisher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

lookie what i found fisher Empty
PostSubject: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:57 pm

go to ebay and put these numbers in
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:33 pm

Or you could have just put the link in!!!
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:19 am

i know ooooopsie
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 9:40 am

Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 9:41 am

was that so hard? haha
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:20 pm

That wouldn't work. Fishers Focus needs a gauge that starts at 80mph since it don't go any slower than that!!
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 7:18 pm

haha yeah he does cause it takes him so long to get there lol jk SVT baby Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 11:28 pm

lol....no comment
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 11:35 pm

yeah but these gauges are bad ace
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 9:46 am

it would be sweet to see a saleen thymed focus.... i say you go for it fisher.
then supercharge it! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 12:36 am

there is a focus that is saleen made whole car is factory NOS
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyWed 21 Oct 2009, 5:06 pm

factory NOS?
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:10 am

yep
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:17 am

Engine & Transmission

Under the hood of the N2O Focus for 2005 lurks a new 2.0-liter all-aluminum, doubleoverhead-cam, 4-valve-per-cylinder, 4-cylinder engine. It is equipped with a low-restriction air intake tube designed for "heavy breathing" and a free-flowing Saleen performance center exhaust system. You, your passengers and those pedestrians lucky enough to be in the vicinity when you motor on by will be serenaded by some of the loveliest intake and exhaust notes street side of a Cosworth 4-cylinder racing engine.
The engine is fitted with various nitrous compatible elements, including a 10-lb bottle mounted in the trunk, plumbing, wiring and a special Saleen PowerFlash performance computer-a sophisticated Saleen-designed engine management control system-that determines the precise fuel, air, and spark requirement for every running condition. The N2O Focus is perfectly content running on less expensive 87-octane fuel. But premium 91-octane fuel is recommended for maximum power with the nitrous.
"Nitrous ready" means that before the N2O owner will be able to smoke the front tires, he or she will have to fill the nitrous bottle, provide the main hose to the engine and hook up some wiring. This activity will require about an hour's worth of time.
For short bursts, the "75 horsepower nitrous kit" will turn the 150-bhp 2.0-liter Focus into a 225-bhp screamer, capable of running the quarter mile in 14 sec at 96 mph and rocketing from 0-60 mph in 5.8 sec.
And we thought you might be interested in knowing that the 4-cylinder's robust 150 lb-ft of torque leaps to a even more muscular 250 lb-ft when you "juice" the engine.
Saleen's engine wizards have calibrated the N2O's engine so that the nitrous "comes on" around 3,000 rpm and shuts off at 200 rpm below maximum revs to prevent any harmful backfires that could occur when the driver lifts off the throttle between upshifts. Saleen engineers have thought of everything: a healthy dose of extra power along with measures to help ensure engine longevity.
The 4-cylinder is mated to a slick-shifting 5-speed manual with a performance 3.82:1 final-drive ratio. Just what the doctor ordered for aggressive launches and close-ratio shifts.
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 10:08 pm

you can get any better than the cosworth motor u should of seen it in the ford escourt hahah
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 10:21 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lookie what i found fisher   lookie what i found fisher Empty

Back to top Go down

lookie what i found fisher
Page 1 of 1