Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine Empty
PostSubject: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 9:45 am

i need wedding money so i am forced to sell some stuff Crying or Very sad
18" ADR rims with tires, tires will need replaced for next year. i payed over $800, i am asking $400.
Pioneer touch screen dvd/cd player. maybe 6 months old, practicly brand new. i payed about $550, im asking $300.
Work out machine, has bench, curls, leg press, pull downs, ect. i havent used in years, asking $100.

pictures to come soon.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 10:27 am

So No more rims on your car anymore?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 11:22 am

ill buy some next year. prob the same ones. im going to take the money we get from the wedding and use it. Twisted Evil lol
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 12:09 pm

YES!! I like your thinking!
Back to top Go down
cody huffman
nOOb
nOOb
cody huffman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:16 am

i have a 2008 Tiburon that i am trying to get into the car club. i talked to shawn and he said to talk to you about your rims. the only question i have is do you think that they would fit on my car.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:30 am

Yeah they both have a 5 x 114.3

What's all done to ur tiburon?
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:31 am

ok, sounds like they fit, hey cody give me a call 286-3438 and you can come check them out. ill double check to make sure they fit though.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 3:35 pm

any luck selling anything?
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 5:18 pm

no on the rims everyone that has called they dont fit, and the cd player wont fit bc its a double din, sucks. lol
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 5:36 pm

That does suck well the rims should fit on codys tiburon, I looked up the bolt sizes and there the same. Maybe he will even get the DVD player off ya. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 5:45 pm

Dang those double dins. You need to find someone with at Mitsubishi or a Toyota to fit that. Hondas it would have to be custom fit and GM vehicles is a din and half slot.
Back to top Go down
cody huffman
nOOb
nOOb
cody huffman

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:00 pm

at this point the ground effects that you see a system. soon to be cold air and exaust and posibly these rims.
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 11:47 pm

let me know if you wanna come check them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine   rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine Empty

Back to top Go down

rims, touch screen cd player, and a work out machine
Page 1 of 1