Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey look at this

Go down 
+6
adambomb
doored90
Jerry
Rob
playin4keeps
91mr2turbo
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 11:16 am

So I had saw the post from jessie about the web site yourmidnightexpressions.com and went to check it out. They have premade carbon fiber replacements for a lot of eclipses and hondas and also mold carbon fiber to replace whatever u want in ur car. So I was like ok maybe if I e-mail them about my car they might be willing to sponsor me. I threw in that I was getting into AR car club out of xenia and when they messages me back they said if we sent them info about everyones car, pics, plans down the road, and info about the club they might be willing to offer full club sponsorship. Idk if any one is interested but it would be sweet to have a sponsor like that. Shocked
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 11:34 am

heck yeah dude! good job! i am down let me know what i need to do. i want to do my my dash and center console everything lol
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 11:37 am

you need to talk to Doored . . . he has sponcership info and videos/pics everything we need to present
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 12:35 pm

Do they do Carbon fiber radiator caps!?! Laughing
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 12:44 pm

LOL I don't think so rob but u can try. The guy seemed interested in the email. I'm using my iPod for Internet right now so when I get home I will copy the email and send it to doored. But yeah they will customize just about whatever u want, inner door pannels, headliner, dash, and so on. They already have eclipse and Honda civic stuff tho. I hope it works out
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 2:59 pm

that would be insane!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 4:20 pm

I would win everything if i had that radiator Cap!
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 5:08 pm

true story! i dont stand a chance as it is Sad
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 5:58 pm

That's great, good job cheers Rob does have the updated partnership agreements. Do you have any idea what they may be willing to do?

A carbon fiber cap would be off the hook!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 7:22 pm

good job man...look at that not even a member and already working your my hero!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 10:17 pm

wow......your the man
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 10:49 pm

wow ive been trying for months to get the apps for sponsers andi cant even get them now he gets something and he gets em wow Mad
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 11:06 pm

hey good job man that sounds awesome id deff be interested in that!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 11:17 pm

zach u havent been trying for months. i havent heard nothing from you bout it till last week. and he isnt getting the paperwork. hes sending me the info and i will set up the agreements. you havent told me how many you need. you havent told me what kind of businesses they are nothing. so b4 you complain make sure u have done your end......PM with the info
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 11:30 pm

My bad! Zach did talk to me about it weeks ago but we have been really busy trying to wrap up all the club loose ends. But for future reference Rob (doored90) is the main point of contact for the partnership agreements.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 11:51 pm

great job guys on getting possible sponsers.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 11:11 am

Well I'm not sure on exactly what they will offer but I know they want pics, mods done,and future mods of everyones cars and of course the club info. And all I did was find a site and send them a long detailed email and I guess it sounded good cuz they sent one back. They do a lot of sponsoring and parts for hondas and eclipes so I asked them if they have ever sponsored a mr2 b4 and they said no. But I am about to send u that email doored. Smile
Back to top Go down
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-07-13

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 12:35 pm

let them know my Jetta wants some work done!!! Maybe they will hook my car up Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 3:54 pm

Lol I'm sure they can do something for ur car too. I thing customs door pannels and dash would be sweet. U could get TVs put all over the place
Back to top Go down
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-07-13

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 4:21 pm

I dont want any tv junk it my car, gives people a better reason to break in my car.. If I had a garage maybe.. I wouldn't mind my dorr panels and my head liner being done.. I think that'd look pretty sick! Shocked What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 5:19 pm

Yeah i would like to do my door panels, dash, center console, headliner, trunk(new)
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 5:56 pm

check on my car too thanks
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 10:03 pm

i sent them my info today and doored has the email they sent me so all he has to do now is just talk to em and see how it goes. Smile
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 9:34 am

I checked out the web site . . . they dont have alot of info on there. it looks to be a young business if thats the case they probably want to get there name out and this will be a great way to do it. i mean we go to national car shows. most of us place in the top 3 at these shows. so it would be a good opertunity for both parties.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 1:02 pm

Yep and I'm pretty sure Nessie bought some of there carbon fiber door pannels and headlinner so maybe he could tell us how everything fitted up. If it's good quality then we could get some sweet lookin stuff for our cars. I want a all carbon fiber custom dash for the 85 mr2 with gauges built in for my turbo Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hey look at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: hey look at this   hey look at this Empty

Back to top Go down

hey look at this
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Car Club :: GENERAL :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: