Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cruise in Greene this friday....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

cruise in Greene this friday.... Empty
PostSubject: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009, 6:38 pm

we have 2 poss. members that want to join and they r meeting us at the greene this friday...so everyone try to attend! ill be rolling out bout 5-530...(without the nissan:()
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyMon 20 Apr 2009, 10:01 pm

I shall be there. Save me a spot. 530ish
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 12:03 am

ill be there for sure, ill be leaving to go to cheesecake factory though for free food. ummmmm. but then i shall return.
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 12:42 am

again i will be there and it will be with my car bc i took the engine out and completly painted it and put a new header on, so i will for sure be there about 530ish as well
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 11:47 am

How are you getting free cheesecake factory!?!?1
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 12:53 pm

my mommy got me a gift card for easter. sweet right, i know. lol
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 12:55 pm

And your not sharing with me!!!!! Thats just cold!! To think I was going to buy you a big screen for your wedding gift!
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 12:57 pm

in that case you can have the gift card. lol. maybe i can sneak you a peice of cheesecake. shhhhh dont tell anyone else. lol
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 11:28 pm

darn it wallen!!!!! no cheesecake for mae? and i still havent got my darn MAGNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 9:14 am

i know i said something to her again this morning. she is a der der der!!!! for sure. the only thing she said was marshmellow!! lol
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 10:23 am

Im there! and i want cheesecake too Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 3:40 pm

So what's the plans!! Whens the club meeting up there because I am off at 3 and will be shining up the TuRD.
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:20 pm

ya same here, gotta shine up the turd. are we meeting anywhere to go up there?
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:36 pm

Im just throwing this out there but its what we normally do. meet at "The Shop" then roll up to the Greene together. Say around 3:30?
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:42 pm

not all can meet at the shop lol rc and i live in dayton so i say you all meet at the shop and then meet us at a different location
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 5:47 pm

Yeah I would drive 20 mins out of the way if I went up to the shop
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 6:15 pm

ok i am not sur where you huys live. is there a good meeting place close to you and on our way to the greene?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 10:25 pm

I am buy the dayton mall so the greene is between us and honestly the best place to meet. If you guys save me a spot I am there!
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 10:40 pm

iam north of rc so the green would be on the way to the shop lol,,,, but unfortunatly my car will not be there once again bc of my header did not get shipped yet iam so angry grrrrr but ill be there to hang out again
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 9:38 am

Ok so for your two just meet us there sounds like the best way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 10:09 am

What time you guys going to be there. Its easier to save me a spot if I come late than my try to save 10 spots for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cruise in Greene this friday....   cruise in Greene this friday.... Empty

Back to top Go down

cruise in Greene this friday....
Page 1 of 1