Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

to whom this may concern

Go down 
+4
Shane
playin4keeps
Rob
yellow pro5
8 posters
AuthorMessage
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

to whom this may concern Empty
PostSubject: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 1:05 am

who ever reads this and you know what you did to my car sunday night around 1035pm
i will not rest till i find who did this

500 500 500 500.00 reward
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 9:48 am

What happened?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 11:14 am

someone broke into my car via the back glass and did some other vandelism to the vehicle
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 11:16 am

What? there was ppl there all night arount it. . . how could wnyone get to it with out someone seeing it? what did they do?
Back to top Go down
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 12:25 pm

Sunday night? So this didn't happen at regal?
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 12:29 am

no it happen in front of my house sunday night sherrifs know who did it just matter of catching them i turned it in to insurance so we will see here soon what all gets fixed lol rc
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 8:45 am

darn man that sucks, i hope they catch whoever did it. i hate when people mess with someones car, i would go crazy on them or something. lol
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 1:43 pm

Zack, that sucks! I hope you catch them. Did they take anything? Should we be keeping an eye out for anything? Do you think it's someone that reads the forum?

Guys this should be a real wake up call. You are gracious enough to share your accomplishments with everyone but unfortunately there are those few idiots that will prey on you. We may want to pass around some ideas on how to protect you and your property or at least limit their accessibility. I wonder if removing your plates while at these kind of events would help?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 2:06 pm

well yeah they took all my stuff inside my sub my amp ps2 and i had just went and picked up some new stuff that i was goin to install in it and thats gone too, all in all about 1500 in stolen stuff and the back glass is alot and they tried to peel my door so that and all it should be a big claim..... i know for now on iam putting my european tags on at any shows so.... u really cant get any better way to protect your stuff unless its in the garage, my car was sitting in the drive way here, all lights on outside, a few lights on in the house and i was watching tv when all this went down.

its sad that ppl have to mess with other ppls stuff to get what they want,, if i catch who did it b4 the cops i might end up in jail for assault ...
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyTue 07 Apr 2009, 5:24 pm

wow that sucks bro. i thought about puttin one of those fake cameras with the blinking red lights in the corner at my house. i mean my car is in the garage all the time but some ppl are domb enough to try in brake into my garage too. and it is sad that we would have to resort to taking off are tags so are stuff dont get messed up.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyWed 08 Apr 2009, 1:26 am

I'm confused...what does taking of our tags have to do with anything? It was broken in at his house...
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyWed 08 Apr 2009, 9:06 am

they wont remember the tags, they will remember what the car looks like. expecially when they are custom cars, kinda hard to forget that. i dont think taking off the plates will help, the best thing would be a alarm system, if you can afford one. i know ive been wanting to get one because there is some punks that live by my dad, but i havent really had the money to buy one and get it installed.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyWed 08 Apr 2009, 12:23 pm

I needed to find the owner of this nova I just bought from a salvage yard which they had no title. The car had plates on it. I paid $15 to an online company and got the contact information for those plates. I could have paid a few dollars more and got unlimited access. Have you ever noticed that plates are removed from cars that show up in magazines. Removing the plates will help keep people who don't know the location of the car from finding out where it is. The only negative for removing the plates is just the labor and time. Nothing is full proof but we can do little things to deter these idiots.

Another simple and inexpensive alarm to use while your at home is to get one of those baby monitors. I used one on our garage at the old house very effective for catching them in the act. Unfortunately for a car they may have already done some damage by the time you here it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 10:11 am

dude that sucks. i gotta get an alarm on mine cause i have little thug gangster wannabes in my neighborhood lol. ill flip out too if my car got messed with
Back to top Go down
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 12:40 pm

my car got broke into about a month ago. they peeled my passenger side door lock and stole my subs and two amps. I have a $500 deductable so I got just enough back to fix the door. so I don't have subs anymore. theves are the lowest of the low Evil or Very Mad sorry about your stuff man hope you get a fat check from insurance and they catch the guy.
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 7:54 pm

i did indeed lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to whom this may concern   to whom this may concern Empty

Back to top Go down

to whom this may concern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Car Club :: GENERAL :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: