Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

eclipse air ride of of ohiominitrucks.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

eclipse air ride of of ohiominitrucks.com Empty
PostSubject: eclipse air ride of of ohiominitrucks.com   eclipse air ride of of ohiominitrucks.com EmptySat 12 Jan 2008, 5:31 pm

I have a full air ride kit here for trade, kit was on a 2g eclipse and has the brackets for that car, will fit other applications with proper brackets. Kit consists of 1 6 gallon tank, 1 water trap, 2 viair compressors, 8 1/2in. valves, 1 10 switch box, and 3 air cylinders. Everything is in good shape in good working order according to the previous owner, i never used it, cylinders do have some rubbing where rims hit though. I sold the car and no longer need this kit. As of now i am not interested in splitting it up either, but i will let everything go without the cylinders if you dont want them. I am really lookin to trade for a turbo setup, a system or rims that will fit an 00 civic or an 00 sonoma 2wd, might entertain all reasonable offers though, no junk. I check here often, or pm me, or email me at stuntman13@sbcglobal.net I check them all, thanks for looking.

https://2img.net/h/i40.photobucket.com/albums/e214/zx6stunter/10078634_200710231231191.jpg

Last edited by stuntman on Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com

eclipse air ride of of ohiominitrucks.com
Page 1 of 1