Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whats up, New b checking In..

Go down 
+4
mrwallen03
turbodsm_125
Jerry
D8TN GOat
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D8TN GOat
nOOb
nOOb

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Whats up, New b checking In.. Empty
PostSubject: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 11:41 am

Whats up everyone my name is Rob.I live in centerville.

I drive a 2004 GTO
Yellow jacket six speed
custom cam, LS7 valve springs
Pacesetter long Tubes
Custom exhaust
K&N cold air.
ported 243 heads
18 inch AZA wheels 8.5 front 9.5 rear(running 275 rear)
Spoilerless
Spec 3 clutch
F body Slave cylinder
MGW short shifter ( 03-04 COBRA shifter)

Wifes Goat

2004 Yellow jacket auto.
Maggie supercharger

Im also members of
Buckeyegoats.com
LS1GTO.com
LS1TECH.COM

Heres a video of my goat at the Track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI7svdtPCrA

Last edited by D8TN GOat on Mon 08 Sep 2008, 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 11:52 am

Rob, welcome to forum, glad you found us! Were you the one running at Kil Kare last night?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
D8TN GOat
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 11:55 am

No go on the kil kare last night, car is still sitting in the garage waiting on new clutch.. last time i was at kil kare i ran 13.1 @ 109 on street tires with a 2.2 60 foot...

October 3rd C-Bus racing is having a track rental im slappen Drag radials on and going for mid 12's...
Back to top Go down
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 1:14 pm

Hey rob! nice to see a few more fast cars on here. Sounds like you've spent some time and cash on those gaots and well turning mid 12s sounds like a good reward! Nice to meet you!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=840225499
D8TN GOat
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 2:05 pm

^^^ yea just a little.. nice to see ur still alive after SRD tried to rip u apart over there..
Its nice to see that a couple RUSH guys steped in and backed ur Form.. THat what i like to see and y im here..

Im a member on SRD but dont post alot.. there not really my type of tea if u know what i mean..
Back to top Go down
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 2:20 pm

Ya were a pretty close knit group of people over here. We are all about watching out for one another and helping each other progress as we work on our cars. I like ar for those reasons and that's why I'm here
Back to top Go down
D8TN GOat
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 2:25 pm

See i go on the Form to make the day at work go faster.. Gives me funny stuff to read.. they B*tch and yell at eachother to much lol...

I see the Rush Group at The green whenever i go.. good lookin cars..

I use to be into the "ricer" faze.. whatever the word "ricer" really means, but I'm really into true harcore HP now..

We have a huge Group of Dayton Goats that meet up and kick it..

I help Build a Cammed 408 twin turbo GTO owned by my best friend i bet some of u have seen it at the green.. its Black with Red inter. and lowered with 19 inch TSW Nagaros..
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 2:29 pm

hey man nice to meet you and welcome to the forum. your car sounds sweet man, can't wait to see it run down the track. ull have to try to make it to killkare in october. ya as you will come to see everyone here is very friendly, hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
D8TN GOat
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 2:31 pm

Yea man ill run anytime once i get my new clutch put in..

me and a buddy just got a Mustang exhaust modded to fit my goat.. so it sound really sweet with the cam.. ill get some ideal video's and post them up..
Back to top Go down
a7x_baby666
Fan
Fan
a7x_baby666

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 2:38 pm

dont worry about the new clutch thing my baby is stuck sitten to waiting on a new clutch Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ashley_nicole_2
D8TN GOat
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 2:42 pm

a7x_baby666 wrote:
dont worry about the new clutch thing my baby is stuck sitten to waiting on a new clutch Sad

What is Ur "baby" the civic in ur avitar?
Back to top Go down
a7x_baby666
Fan
Fan
a7x_baby666

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 2:48 pm

yepp thats it !! she is a five speed Smile
Back to top Go down
D8TN GOat
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 2:50 pm

^^^ nice.. i would hate to have to do a clutch in that.. I would do a clutch in a RWD car anyday og the week. BUt FWD Never.. LOL
Back to top Go down
a7x_baby666
Fan
Fan
a7x_baby666

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 2:54 pm

i know its goin to suk!! lol i have been wanting to do it for awhile just no one around me know wat they r doin n i dont want it messed up!! lol
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 3:51 pm

AR is a car club that welcomes everyone we have members with "ricers", "muscle cars" and trucks. I personally have a 69 Camaro and 37 Ford five window coupe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
D8TN GOat
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 3:57 pm

Aww 69 My favorit.. very nice.. This is my Third GTO iv owned in the past 1.5 years.... Im in love..
Back to top Go down
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 5:17 pm

Your not alone on your quest for speed. I have 500+ hp goals for my car in the future.... Think a fwd clutch blows try awd!!!!
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 7:13 pm

hey man welcome to the forum. iv seen you out at the green a few times. im one of the ricers on the road lol but temporarily out of commission. lol but will be back soon.[b] Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 7:22 pm

yeah glad to see you made it on here. i have seen you at the green. awesome car. i love the gtos.
Back to top Go down
D8TN GOat
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 8:50 pm

Thanks for all the Love on the GTO's guys.. I wont lie i dont know anything about Imports or "ricers" i had a DSM back in the day but thats as close to it as i got, so if i dont post alot thats y. Remeber i'm still learning..
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyMon 08 Sep 2008, 11:49 pm

nic e to meet u
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyTue 09 Sep 2008, 12:09 am

you had a dsm?? i like you already and we haven't even met yet!! as things are progressing around her there are people joining up who by no means have rice and hopefully the forums will reflect that. the gtos are a sweet ride. that turbo one is sick!! would love to go for a ride in it!!
Back to top Go down
D8TN GOat
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyTue 09 Sep 2008, 11:14 am

YEa i had a 95 eclipse. Nothing special just exhaust, down pipe, and shifter, Rims..

That twin turbo goat is sick but he just Broke the housing of the rear end...
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. EmptyTue 09 Sep 2008, 12:11 pm

what about a awd clutch? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats up, New b checking In..   Whats up, New b checking In.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats up, New b checking In..
Page 1 of 1