Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fixing and Painting front bumper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Fixing and Painting front bumper Empty
PostSubject: Fixing and Painting front bumper   Fixing and Painting front bumper EmptyMon 28 Jul 2008, 12:08 pm

Im really wanting to get my front bumper fixed for a decent price and I was wondering if anyone could help me or know of anyone who could help me!! The color is San Marian Red and most of you have seen the crack and it shouldnt be to hard. I asked Aj and he said it would cost around 700 but I can buy a 2 new front body kit's for that and paint them. So if anypme could let me know that'd be great!!
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Fixing and Painting front bumper   Fixing and Painting front bumper EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:31 am

dude it would be like 200 2 get it fixed and painted unless is preped for paint then it will be less
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Fixing and Painting front bumper   Fixing and Painting front bumper EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 10:58 am

Thats what I figured but AJ said 700 so thats why I asked!
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Fixing and Painting front bumper   Fixing and Painting front bumper EmptyTue 29 Jul 2008, 11:38 pm

ill call my buddy that did RCs car and see what he would charge cool
Back to top Go down
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: Fixing and Painting front bumper   Fixing and Painting front bumper EmptyWed 30 Jul 2008, 12:29 am

I talked to Chris from the shop today and he said he would fix the front bumper for me and get it ready for painting for about 200 which is a good deal and so really all I would need is just a good place to get it painted for a cheaper price!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixing and Painting front bumper   Fixing and Painting front bumper Empty

Back to top Go down

Fixing and Painting front bumper
Page 1 of 1