Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fuzzy from the nati

Go down 
+2
Lil Fish
Fuzzy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzy
nOOb
nOOb

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Fuzzy from the nati Empty
PostSubject: Fuzzy from the nati   Fuzzy from the nati EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 7:03 am

Whats going on everyone, seen the link for the site on the Nopi car show page while I was looking around. I figured it was ok to sign up. I'm from Cincinnati my name is Jeff but a lot of my friends call me fuzzy I'm 22. I own a 2000 ford Zx2 being build for show. which is currently under construction again after a deer jumped on the hood last year. This car is my baby and I get yelled alot over it by my girlfriend. I'm part for a zx2 forums which helps gives me info and updates on whats good to use performance wise on my car.

Fuzzy from the nati PICT0158
Custom front bumper. Evo 2 bodykit with newer Celica gt bumper scoop. Had to do alot of work to make it fit perfect. I'm still not happy with it though.
Fuzzy from the nati PICT0161
Stock fenders with aftermarket z3 fender flares. Didn't like the fiberglass fenders so i put them in stocks.
Fuzzy from the nati PICT0163
Evo 2 bodykit rear. Molded on

I have Erebuni shogun side skirts molded on that are being redone now. This is my 2nd bodykit. I did have vertical door hinges on the car but since i have to redo my bodykit and everything I might as well redo it all. I did have a shogun spoiler as well but it been taken off for a cleaner look. I also have shaved emblems, antenna, and side moldings. I'm going to paint it 2 tone in a few weeks, a viper green, and a jet black also with an arctic silver stripe unless I design something before then. I'm also installing a custom 3rd brake light to replace the reflector in the truck lid. I also have carbon fiber hoods that have to be fit up to make sure they fit right.

Since my car is for show I'm using alot of audio. I'll also be adding more lcd screens later.
My Audio so far:
7" lcd screen
1-15" fusion sub
3-12" fusion subs
2-10" fusion subs
A set of 6.5" fusion comps
1-1500 watt fusion amp
1- 600watt fusion amp

My Interior is charcoal with a few interior parts in primer waiting to be painted. I'm using newer celica gt front seats with custom sliders since there close to racing seats for cheap. A fiberglass headliner and a custom fiberglass rear decklid to hold 2 10" subs and small amp. Also making a cover for the inside of my truck lid.

As of right now I don't have many mods under the hood, But this winter I plan on buying another engine and building it. As of right now I have a Weapon-R intake, Ford racing wires, a strut bar. Right now I'm looking into making a cheap turbo kit for my car.

Things yet have to be installed:
98 valve cover with spark plug wire cover
Focus exhaust manifold(better then the zx2 stocker and been know as a good turbo manifold for my car)
minor pieces to dress the engine bay up.

Plans for the winter:
Suicide doors
Built engine
Mean Turbo setup
Built tranny with mazda lsd

Thanks for looking
~Fuzzy
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy from the nati   Fuzzy from the nati EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 7:14 am

welcome to the forum sounds nice man.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy from the nati   Fuzzy from the nati EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 8:40 am

welcome to the forum, sounds like u have a lot of time and money in your car.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy from the nati   Fuzzy from the nati EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 5:55 pm

Hi Jeff I'm glad you found us! The car sounds like it will be really nice when it is finished. Hopefully you can come hang out with us in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
Fuzzy
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy from the nati   Fuzzy from the nati EmptyFri 18 Jul 2008, 12:30 am

Thanks guys, yea got alot of time and money into it, i traveled a lot of places for parts for this car. im hoping i can get the car in primer saturday. hope i can make it to a few car shows before the season ends.

~Fuzzy
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy from the nati   Fuzzy from the nati EmptyFri 25 Jul 2008, 12:02 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy from the nati   Fuzzy from the nati EmptyFri 25 Jul 2008, 9:48 am

hey man welcome to the forum like the ride... but good luck with a CHEAP turbo kit lol i got a deal off a buddy on here and its still running me over 4 g's lol with all the internals to make it run right lol
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy from the nati   Fuzzy from the nati EmptyFri 08 Aug 2008, 9:34 am

since the last time i posted i been working on my car trying to finish it by the end of the month.

yea i know turbo setups are costly but im not going though the trouble of a rebuilt motor till i have a 2nd car. i can run 7 pounds of boost with a chip without probs. this winter im planning on building an engine or might just sell the car so i can get a 240sx or mini truck

~Fuzzy
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy from the nati   Fuzzy from the nati EmptySat 09 Aug 2008, 11:31 am

Turbo cheers You need to come and meet us atStreet Life Tour. I think the next one is Sept 7th
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuzzy from the nati   Fuzzy from the nati Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuzzy from the nati
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Car Club :: GENERAL :: GENERAL INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: