Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

car show in springfield ohio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2007-11-25

car show in springfield ohio Empty
PostSubject: car show in springfield ohio   car show in springfield ohio EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:11 am

car show in springfield ohio VerticallyTwistedCarClubCarSHowsmal
Hosted By: Vertically Twisted Car Club
When: Saturday Aug 16, 2008 at 12:00 PM
Where: Sears Auto Center 1475 Upper Valley Pike Springfield, OH 45504

Description: Vertically Twisted Car Club out of Springfield, Ohio is doing a Charity Car Show for the Greater Springfield Area Chapter of A Special Wish. August 16,2008 at Sears Auto Center at the Upper Valley Mall, Cars (all years) & Trucks come on out and have a day of fun with music from Lets Just Dance DJ Service. Door Prizes, 50/50, Food from Domino’s Pizza and much much more!

Top 25 Trophies 1 Best of Show 1 Club Participation

Time: 12PM - 7PM Registration Hours: 12PM - 3PM Registration Fee: $10.00 per car Admission: Free to Public

Registration proceeds will go to Greater Springfield Area Chapter of A Special Wish, who will be on site to collect the money at 6PM with awards following right after. So please come on out! Pass the word on!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: car show in springfield ohio   car show in springfield ohio EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:50 am

ill be goin for sure
Back to top Go down
JTG717
nOOb
nOOb

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: car show in springfield ohio   car show in springfield ohio EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 1:12 pm

one problem w/ this show...isn't that the same weekend as indy bash that both our clubs will be going to?....bad date choice which sucks b/c both of us would go for sure
Back to top Go down
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: car show in springfield ohio   car show in springfield ohio EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 2:47 pm

yes....yes it is....

looks like this show is a no go
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: car show in springfield ohio   car show in springfield ohio EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 5:57 pm

Zach, I thought you were going to Indy Bash?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: car show in springfield ohio   car show in springfield ohio EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 6:45 pm

well i didnt know what date i asked shawn while i was at work so i can let them know but i didnt know what date indy bash was....
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: car show in springfield ohio   car show in springfield ohio EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 9:05 pm

No big deal Very Happy I was going to be sad if you weren't going to Indy Bash because we are going to have a blast.

All the important show dates are listed in the calendar here on the forum and the upcoming shows are talked about here in the show schedule. Some one told me that they couldn't see any dates in the forum Calendar but I think only members can look at the calendar. If for some reason you can't see it please let me know so we can get it fixed for you.
Back to top Go down
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: car show in springfield ohio   car show in springfield ohio EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 9:39 pm

Anyone registered on the site can now view anything on the calendar
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: car show in springfield ohio   car show in springfield ohio EmptyThu 17 Jul 2008, 11:19 pm

Thanks Shane Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: car show in springfield ohio   car show in springfield ohio Empty

Back to top Go down

car show in springfield ohio
Page 1 of 1