Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

95 Talon Lamb door kit install

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

95 Talon Lamb door kit install Empty
PostSubject: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install EmptyFri 28 Dec 2007, 9:40 pm

Well we got the kit in and now we are installing it. This kit is pretty easy to install because we didn't have to lengthen the wiring harness.
We are making a few simple modifications:
1. Added a piece of tube behind the hinge assembly to help strengthen the entire assembly and reduce twisting the door pillar.
2. Relocating the lower mounting hole for the air spring so we wouldn't have to modify the inner fender wheel lip.
3. Welded the washers to the hinge once everything was aligned. This will help keep the hinge from shifting. Not sure this is really necessary but better be safe than sorry.

I'll be adding pictures later this weekend
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
cjrulesdotcom
ARCC Member
cjrulesdotcom

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install EmptyTue 29 Apr 2008, 10:29 am

will you guys help me do them if i buy the kit? i will give ya some cash Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cjrulesdotcom
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install EmptyTue 29 Apr 2008, 11:43 am

ya me too. I need to buy them and put them on so I can drive real fast and open them so I can fly, since all the airlines are raising prices and closing down. lol. no but for real I would like to purchase this kit also, im just not sure which to get first front mount or lambo doors. how long do they take to get after ordered, and about how long does it take to complete with all the reinforcements added.
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install EmptyTue 29 Apr 2008, 11:47 am

o ya and I would need help also because im stupid when it comes to that stuff. that's the only time im stupid tho, im pretty much genius about everything else. lol
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install EmptyTue 29 Apr 2008, 11:29 pm

The second gens are pretty easy to install pretty much just bolt on and you don't have to extend the wires. I don't mind guiding you along but the helping part is going to be limited Laughing Jesse and Chris are now experts Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install EmptyWed 30 Apr 2008, 9:00 am

ok thank you
Back to top Go down
cjrulesdotcom
ARCC Member
cjrulesdotcom

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install EmptyFri 02 May 2008, 10:26 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cjrulesdotcom
JesseJ
Admin
JesseJ

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install EmptyFri 02 May 2008, 2:45 pm

wait did me and chris just get volunteered lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com/Talon.html
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install EmptyFri 02 May 2008, 4:57 pm

sound like it to me. lol
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install EmptyFri 11 Jul 2008, 3:57 pm

so yeah im willing to help when u guys do it cause i might need some help finishing mine lol i havent done it cause there has been no need i was gona do it but that weekend was the one that i spun that rod bearing lol but let me no lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 95 Talon Lamb door kit install   95 Talon Lamb door kit install Empty

Back to top Go down

95 Talon Lamb door kit install
Page 1 of 1