Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got this from hypnotic customs

Go down 
+3
cjrulesdotcom
Shane
Lil Fish
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

I got this from hypnotic customs Empty
PostSubject: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs EmptySun 06 Apr 2008, 11:44 pm

A couple of weeks ago a member of our club got in a pretty bad accident. "Lego" Lee Reynolds totaled his truck and has suffered some pretty serious head injuries. Doctor's say its a miracle that he even survived He is in Miami Valley Hospital rehab right now. We are having a benifit car show for him on Saturday May 3 in Wilmington at Royal Z Lanes. There are tons of trophies and prizes involved and a club participation award. All the money and proceeds is going to Lego's mom to help with the doctor bills as he has a long and hard recovery ahead of him. Tell your friends and any other car clubs that you guys know. Thanks let us know if you have any questions.

we should try to go to this.

thanks,
prez... Lil fish
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs EmptyMon 07 Apr 2008, 4:53 am

i'm game
Back to top Go down
cjrulesdotcom
ARCC Member
cjrulesdotcom

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2007-12-04

PostSubject: Re: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs EmptyMon 07 Apr 2008, 10:18 am

yeah we should go..
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cjrulesdotcom
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs EmptyMon 07 Apr 2008, 2:30 pm

yea im game truck will be back in my hands....we need to get everyone to go start calling people shawn bc you know NOBODY checks the darn forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
JTG717
nOOb
nOOb

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs EmptyMon 07 Apr 2008, 3:17 pm

hey guys, I read this and wanted to give our club the heads up so we can try to get out there and help them out as well...were is that club at, and how far away is the show?....if you have there website or link please let me know so we can look into it as well....thanks guys...
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs EmptyMon 07 Apr 2008, 4:23 pm

im down fo sho
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs EmptyMon 07 Apr 2008, 5:42 pm

well the show is in wilmington ohio, thats all they have let me know so far.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs EmptyMon 07 Apr 2008, 9:30 pm

Jason, You are going to post this on the TI site right? I was going to but if you've got it I'm not going to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
JTG717
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs EmptyTue 08 Apr 2008, 11:06 am

I will as soon as we can find out the details yeh...I looked online and was looking for there information and I will have to check there myspace for the details...
Back to top Go down
JTG717
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs EmptyTue 08 Apr 2008, 3:04 pm

I just realized who that club was, he is the assistant manager @ journeys here in the fairfield mall were I work, so yeh we will really try to go this show. I may not be able to make it b/c my wife is due the 6th so we will have to see, but as soon as he gets the information he is going to get that to me, so if I have anything new I will update you guys as well b/c that's a good reason to help if you ask me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got this from hypnotic customs   I got this from hypnotic customs Empty

Back to top Go down

I got this from hypnotic customs
Page 1 of 1