Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

congrats!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frank
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-24

congrats! Empty
PostSubject: congrats!   congrats! EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 7:27 pm

hey guys just wanted to tell you all congratulations on all who placed at slamology this weekend...we clapped for each and every one of you! Also I hope there arent any hard feelings over the fact that we didnt want to switch our registration, nor do i think they would have let us. We just felt that if we were at a big show such as slamology we would be a little bitter if we knew two clubs combined to beat us, its not at all that we didnt want to help you guys.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

congrats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats!   congrats! EmptyMon 21 Jun 2010, 10:59 pm

Thanks Frank! Congrats to you guys as well. Your win percentage was really high.

I certainly understand your position and ethically you are correct but there was a rumor that Positive Force (PF) was doing the same thing. In fact if you look at the group parked next to you there was at least one car that had a different club name on it and was parked with them. That doesn't necessarily mean that they registered as PF. Additionally they had others without any club name. I personally wanted to beat them fair and square. Ironically we had the same thing happen last year in fact one of the Slamology staff told me that PF was calling everyone they knew to try and beat us but we beat them any way. From the first day we had 20 members preregistered and the closest club was only eight. No other preregistered club had such a significant jump, it's too coincidental. The folks at Slamology do not verify if those participating are actual members of a club they just ask it there is a affiliation. I don't think there was any serious hard feeling over it but thought it was a bit one sided because it wasn't an issue for you guys when the first year that both clubs went to IFO the few of us registered under TI because we knew they didn't have the numbers to even be a threat and figured they would help you guys get the recognition. Additionally Jesse registered with TI the very first year we met you guys. I can't believe that has been almost five years ago!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
frank
Fan
Fan

congrats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats!   congrats! EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:16 am

yeah i actually wasnt aware that they were doing that....might have put us in a different perspective...and that was forever ago we still have a picture of jesse from that show looking like he's 12! lol jk and also back before AR became the well oiled machine, power house you guys are today you and jesse registered with us for a little while because you were gauging interest in Ti
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

congrats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats!   congrats! EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 1:07 pm

It's all good! Besides I'm pretty sure they would not have let you switch anyway.

AR and TI are two great clubs with great people and have the same goals.

I think we are planing to go to that show in Wilmington this weekend. If guys decide to go we are meeting at the Xenia Kmart at 11:00AM and will pull out at 11:15AM. It would be great if you guys could make it and we could roll together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
frank
Fan
Fan

congrats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats!   congrats! EmptyTue 22 Jun 2010, 7:26 pm

lol i mentioned something to fish about inviting you guys to quaker steak n lube show in cbus this weekend....thats where we are headed...we have been there 4 years straight and they are extremely thankful for us being there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

congrats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: congrats!   congrats! Empty

Back to top Go down

congrats!
Page 1 of 1