Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

upcoming shows

Go down 
+5
four6trix
berger13
Rob
doored90
yellow pro5
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

upcoming shows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 1:37 am

i dont and slamology is 100% out of rooms and berger just got the last room we had...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 4:14 am

wow ive been asking and asking and no one replied its cool cant say i wasnt asking ahead of time neither... i am not goin then
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 9:21 am

thats why you pay for a room in advance or text or call people. im the newbie here and i knew that one
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 11:26 am

exactly. we told u in the begining of the year u should of bought a room thats ur fault and urs alone.

there is probley still room in a couple rooms but u need to call jerry and see who has a spot open and call them. like we have told u EVERY time u ask about it. isnt our fault u havent followed through
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 6:30 pm

i know we dont have room cause were gonna have 6 maybe 7 people in our room.
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 9:37 pm

well berger its his fault that he waited till the last minute and i know he hasnt called jerry or anyone to try to secure a spot. so whatever...

i mean its easy..heres my money i want a room. and i offered to pay for a room for him in exchange for the alternator and he said no so thats on him.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptySat 08 May 2010, 11:26 pm

This is really simple $=room spot. If you wait until the last minute then you are gambling. This is the third year we have done this trip and there is always people who wait until the last minute it's not like this is a last minute notification. I started organizing this on Feb 09 and here we are three months later still talking about what people need to do. We have had several people say they are going and now are not. I'm not going to reserve rooms on my credit card and get stuck with them. I went out on a limb for these based on some promises that I would have the money by a specific date and some of those dates have come and gone without payment. I don't have to do this but I don't mind as long as I don't get burned. I have enough on my plate and don't need to have the added pressure of worrying about who is going and where they will stay. This is not fair to me! Zack you PM'd me in March and I told you what I had and what needed to be done so no one but you is responsible for making arrangements. I still have one room available and four6trix has a room that he may be willing to share but you need to contact him directly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptySun 09 May 2010, 12:22 pm

ok i didnt blame anyone i just said i had been asking ppl on here and no one got back with me i know i waited toward last minute i know its my fault,,, i will get with you jerry later today if you get on here and give you my money
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptySun 09 May 2010, 8:58 pm

well zack i think that you should try harder to get ahold of people instead of relying on them to get back to you. thats why i kept bugging thomas almost everyday at work about our room arrangement and were lucky to have got one.

jerry i think that is really cool of you to do that so we all can get a better rate on a room and to help get them reserved for us. i completely understand what you mean about not wanting to get burned on it and i dont blame you.
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptySun 09 May 2010, 9:09 pm

zach...we have no rooms...so jerry is out of the picture now. u have to concat the people that have the rooms and see if they will let u crash on the floor

go to SLAMOLOGY ROOM ASSIGNMENTS and call the people in the rooms..
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 5:07 pm

ummm. where are we meeting tommorow and what time and which show?
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 6:03 pm

im going to the blad boys show on jefferson st in dayton and we r just going to the show bc not everyone is going at the same time...
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 May 2010, 6:04 pm

this is zachs job to organize he said he was post something on here earlier in the week but he didnt. and i know he talked to corey today but still....so rc text me and we will figure something out if u want starts at 10
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 8:29 pm

oh and hypnotic is reschedualing there show, there looking into september.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 May 2010, 11:45 pm

thats awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upcoming shows   upcoming shows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

upcoming shows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2