Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The jetta has been solid. :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-07-13

The jetta has been solid. :) Empty
PostSubject: The jetta has been solid. :)   The jetta has been solid. :) EmptyThu 15 Apr 2010, 10:47 pm

Yes, I have sold the jetta and I'm honestly thankful for it. So I will be without a club quality car for a short period but believe me I'm already on the hunt!
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The jetta has been solid. :)   The jetta has been solid. :) EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 12:15 am

ahhh man how many cars you goin to go through man every time you change cars you know the new one has to be voted in
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: The jetta has been solid. :)   The jetta has been solid. :) EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 2:46 pm

well ur better off bro and plus im sure once u get that srt4 or the caliber srt4 you will have no problem getting it voted in lol
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: The jetta has been solid. :)   The jetta has been solid. :) EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 2:57 pm

Oh wow. I love VW's but they are pretty expensive to work out. What you looking to get?
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: The jetta has been solid. :)   The jetta has been solid. :) EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 7:20 pm

wow bro i cant believe you got rid of it. i cant wait to see what you get next
Back to top Go down
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: The jetta has been solid. :)   The jetta has been solid. :) EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 9:43 pm

Well it was only my second car so of course I know it gets voted... like rob said, fixing it all the time was gettting to pricey. Looking for a nice srt4. But giving it some time. Moving out in a week but yeah ill let everyone know.
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: The jetta has been solid. :)   The jetta has been solid. :) EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 7:07 pm

nice bro. i tried racing a stage 1 srt4 a couple weeks ago and i got walked big time lol. they are sick
Back to top Go down
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: The jetta has been solid. :)   The jetta has been solid. :) EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 12:33 am

Yeah. I've always wanted one and I'm just waiting. It will be sick once I have one.
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: The jetta has been solid. :)   The jetta has been solid. :) EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 2:11 pm

ive always wanted one too lol. the only cars that i think i could get rid of the integra for is a honda s2000 and a srt4 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The jetta has been solid. :)   The jetta has been solid. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

The jetta has been solid. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Car Club :: GENERAL :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: