Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slamology Rooms

Go down 
+3
tylersb350
Rob
Jerry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 4:42 pm

I really need to figure out how many rooms we need and get them reserved. I have only received $ for 4 rooms. If you are definitely going you need to post here and let me know how many nights you are going to stay. If you already know who you plan on rooming with post it.

Last edited by Jerry on Mon 28 Jun 2010, 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms EmptyTue 06 Apr 2010, 11:18 pm

Im going but rooming by myself. I won't have money though for a couple more weeks
Back to top Go down
tylersb350
Fan
Fan
tylersb350

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 12:05 am

tyler, kate , chris swigart 2 nights...need a 4th, any takers?
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 11:01 am

i know me and chelsea are deff going we are trying to figure out rooms with shawn and angie and jeff and tricia and brandon and his new gf lol i think we will need 2 rooms haha and im gonna get you money here very soon.oh and we are going down friday with the group.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 1:09 pm

I know brandy, Josh haney & his wife,Josh brown, and I are all going For both friday and Saturday night and squeezing into one room. I'm just waiting on brandy and both joshs to give me money so I can give it to u.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 2:45 pm

I called the hotel today and they only have 15 rooms left. I ordered eight rooms for two nights (six I have money for) and all of the rooms have two queen size beds. I ordered the extra rooms based on people saying I will have the $ by a specific date. I will order new rooms as I get the total cost the room covered. Last year we had 10 rooms and it looks like we will have more people going so waiting until the last minute is not a good plan. It is $41 per person based on four people per room for two nights.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 5:43 pm

If I don't get rained out I plan on paying for my room on saturday night at the cruise in.
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 7:21 pm

im gonna be rooming with thomas and all them lol. its gonna be me and the woman going with me too cheers
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 1:15 pm

hey jerry i have my registration for show and i have half for a room ill be by myself anyone needing another person for a room
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms EmptyFri 07 May 2010, 10:27 pm

i paid rob (vp) today for the last room for me and emily, thomas and chelsea, shawn and angie. i also gave him my money for registration for both days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slamology Rooms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slamology Rooms   Slamology Rooms Empty

Back to top Go down

Slamology Rooms
Page 1 of 1