Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Guy with a cobalt

Go down 
+10
TD's-civic
berger13
94pgt
86elcamino
playin4keeps
Jerry
Lil Fish
adambomb
doored90
WickedSS
14 posters
AuthorMessage
WickedSS
nOOb
nOOb

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-01-13

New Guy with a cobalt Empty
PostSubject: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 7:32 pm

I met Robert yesterday while checking out something he posted on Craigslist. Got to talking and he mentioned he was a member of A-R. Hey guys! lol Below is some info on me and a lot on my car. Last dyno was 338hp/296tq. That was on E85 which I'm not running right now due to rough idle issue with it being winter. The pics may not all be accurate at the moment because I have been lacking a camera other than my cell phone. But the last pic is the closest to current look.

Name: Tom aka "Wicked"
Car Info: 2005 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC – Victory Red

Modifications:

Exterior
Carbon Fiber ViS Invader-style hood, Black Chrome Headlights, Custom Mesh Upper/Lower Grill, Custom "SS" Front Bowtie, RK Sport 3pc. Spoiler, 20% Tint, Shorty Antennae, Smoked Tails and Side Markers, Debadged Trunk w/ Black Bowtie, SS Badges relocated to bottom of door along bodyline

Interior
Stock Recaro Seats, "Supercharged" Badge relocated from exterior to below "SS" on trim above glove box, Triple Pod A-Pillar w/ AEM Wideband, Aeroforce Interceptor, and Stock Boost Gauge, all pillars painted black, Rockford Fosgate 6x9 replacement of stock rear speakers

Performance
3" CAI
79# Injectors
Second front mount h/e
Pacesetter Header
Custom Catless Downpipe
Custom 3" Mandrel-bent Exhaust
B&M Short Throw
TTR Solid Motor Mount
Intense Poly Trans Mount Inserts
Harrop TVS-1320 blower swap

Future Plans: I have a ported head waiting to go on in spring and will be doing Diamond pistons (stock replacement) so I can drop pulleys on the TVS w/o worry. Also, I'll be swapping back to E85 when spring comes as well. Right now I'm on winter rims (SS non-s/c rims) and when the weather warms up I'll be redoing my stock 18's black w/ red lip like you will see in a few pics below. The carbon fiber hood will being going in for paint as well

Other Info: I was featured in GM's online publication for cobalts in spring last year. Baltmag.com http://www.mediafire.com/file/thz5oy3jwqm/Baltmag.com.pdf pages 9-15. My car was not allowed in the pics until the group shot due to non-GM performance parts…. LOL. I head organization of a state wide cobalt meet twice a year in spring and fall that has grown to include surrounding states as well as some of our northern neighbors. I was also one of the original 9 Harrop testers for the TVS. I try my best to lead others in the right direction; we were all n00bs once and needed guidance

New Guy with a cobalt DSC01060

New Guy with a cobalt Wickedsrims-1

New Guy with a cobalt DSC01063

New Guy with a cobalt Wickedss2005

New Guy with a cobalt Downsized_0825090718a
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:20 pm

whats happening man glad u got on here

WELCOME
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 8:28 pm

good lookin car man!
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 9:27 pm

not too shabby man looks great, great to have you on the site.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:26 pm

338hp thats good for a chevy
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:44 pm

Welcome Tom cheers The car looks great and I look forward to seeing it in person and meeting you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
WickedSS
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 10:47 pm

What?! I haven't gotten flamed yet for it being a lil ol american rice burner? This is turning out good so far lol. Robert (Rob?), you didn't tell me you were VP did you?
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 11:09 am

True car guys appreciate all types of rides. This club is all about having fun, supporting each other and professionalism.

We are really trying take this club to the another level. It's more than just giving yourself a name and meeting in a parking lot. We have great members, very nice and unique cars and trucks.

Being a member has benefits, we have partnership agreements with different businesses that extend additional discounts and services to our members and we are trying to expand that all the time. When we go to shows we have a very impressive setup (large canopy, banners, custom grill and custom corn hole boards) that drawls a lot of attention. Because of our quality and reputation we get extended opportunities such as having our rides be show cased at the Regal Cinemas for the opening of the Fast and Furious movie. During that event all of our participating members got to see the movie for free. We attend the Slamology car show and music festival in Indianapolis every year. Registration for that show is $50 which includes your car and two access passes. The early registration is $30 we get it for $25. We have a liaison assigned to us from the Xenia Police department before that time our guys used to get harassed all the time when they would be hanging out but since that happened we have had no problems. We participate in community events like the Xenia parade, have a show that all proceeds are donated to a local program called Greene Leaf.

These are just a few of the highlights and there are so many other things going on. No organization is without issues but we seem to work them out very well. We are still a very young club and in most peoples eyes we are organized and on top of our game but we still have a lot to do.

We don't have a bunch of rules or restrictions but I encourage you to read our Membership benefits, Club rules and bylaws to get an idea of what we are all about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 6:43 pm

nice ride. i like the SS.
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 6:50 pm

i dont brag
Back to top Go down
86elcamino
ARCC Member
86elcamino

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:13 pm

Awesome ride man. great work! very clean.
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyThu 14 Jan 2010, 10:33 pm

hey dont worry your not the only one who out in about get made fun of for having american made "ricer cars" i have a ford probe our el prez has a ford focus and his wife has a cavlier so its all good we love all kind of cars.. hehe maybe more than other but its all cool with us btw nice to meet you hopefully in person with spring coming up
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 12:25 am

that is one clean cobalt. nice ride man
Back to top Go down
WickedSS
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:22 am

doored90 wrote:
i dont brag

Very professional of you.

Definitely look forward to meeting the club in spring. And until then, since today was a nice break in weather I have some current pics after the wash.

New Guy with a cobalt Downsized_0114001728

New Guy with a cobalt Downsized_0114001727b
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptySat 16 Jan 2010, 12:50 am

nice ride man, i think i may have seen your car in person a few times... be for the hood looks good! glad to see you on the site
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:51 pm

Looks great man! I love the wheels and the look. And don't worry about having a Cobalt. I have a toyota tercel! I mean who does that!!
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:02 am

yeah you may have a tercel rob but its one sexy tercel Cool cheers lol.
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:43 am

no doubt! people dont even know its a tercel
Back to top Go down
JesseJ
Admin
JesseJ

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 10:48 am

nice car man
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com/Talon.html
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 2:09 pm

yes nice car indeed, u think you have it bad i get made fun of for fixin up a wagon lol, sorry for just now commenting on your car, but its nice hope to see it in person and take a ride in it i love the ss
Back to top Go down
WickedSS
nOOb
nOOb

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 7:54 pm

I'm assuming you have the protege 5 and not the mazga3 hatch? I have a m3hatch for a little bit. I LOVED it. I don't see anything at all wrong with fixing it up. And if you want a ride, just ask when I make it to a meet lol
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyWed 20 Jan 2010, 8:46 pm

yeah the p5 hatch i love it its almost done alot of work this winter wow now starting on the monte carlo ss
Back to top Go down
HoodRich
nOOb
nOOb

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-02-03

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 10:14 pm

Ive, seen this car at a few shows here and there, it looks really clean!! i dont think ive ever got too meet you though. Cobalt looks great Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Guy with a cobalt   New Guy with a cobalt Empty

Back to top Go down

New Guy with a cobalt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Car Club :: GENERAL :: GENERAL INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: