Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My new assortment of junk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeper90GST
nOOb
nOOb
Sleeper90GST

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-24

My new assortment of junk Empty
PostSubject: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 3:22 am

Another one of my lengthy posts...oh well,havent been on here in a while.Sadly enough I got rid of my 90 GST....well,kinda.My friend had been begging me to trade him cars,but I wasnt really wantin to because of my hatred torwards all 2nd gen DSMs,their is a reason why ive owned 7 1st gens and zero 2nd gens until now.Anyway,we worked out something,he gives me $1,000 and this darn 98 GST that is a start on weird mods that I do,got 21 miles on the new crate motor n 1st gen top end cus they flow worlds better than any 95+ junk,comp cams,super worthless skunk2 coilovers,a legit buschur 3in exhaust,greddy hard upper IC piping and some other dumb stuff for just the motor out of my 90 GST,hes giving me back my immaculate shell so I can drop in my monster creation of a 4G.Anyway,im extremely disappointed with what I ended up with after having the thing sit in the driveway next to my 91 RST,reminds me more n more as to why I hate 2nd gens with a passion no matter how much money is given to me,ill never own another 2nd gen.Ive already wasted $350 on the darn thing because like most DSM owners,they are about as smart as a rock.First person put a brand new motor in it,saw white smoke out of the exhaust while driving and thought it was a headgasket,so the 2nd owner put a headgasket on and it was still smoking,turns out the liquid cooled turbo on the car has a cracked center section so coolant was getting into the downpipe,guess doing a leakdown test and compression test to see if it was really a headgasket would of made way too much sense so they blindly threw parts at the car that it didnt need.The only turbo I could find to my liking was a Bullseye V Trim,should flow enough CFM to put down around 430 at the ground and still keeping the stock motor safe n reliable.If this car runs alright,I might spend some money on the worthless thing n buy a dejon fmic,carbon fiber OEM hood n different headlights.Needs some de-ricing done to it,remove the uber gay orange interior pannels,break that shift knob after its removed so nobody else can use it and put carpet in the car.Only things I like about this car are the leather interior cus i hate cloth n i love the burnt orange color,super hard to find.Here are some pictures of my much loved 2nd gen POS....atleast its got limo tint so not a lot of people see me driving this thing.

My new assortment of junk Picturesfromdigital274
My new assortment of junk Picturesfromdigital275
My new assortment of junk Picturesfromdigital276
My new assortment of junk Picturesfromdigital273
My new assortment of junk Picturesfromdigital283

And some pictures of what I actually liked n drove everywhere.....ill have it back soon,and ill be making sure it runs deep into the 11s with my new motor

My new assortment of junk GSTballin
My new assortment of junk GSTfrontdriversballin
My new assortment of junk GSTglossin
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 1:03 pm

well thats not very nice to second gens, i personaly like them. but hey if you wanna get rid of the second gen i will be glad to take it off your hands lol.
Back to top Go down
Sleeper90GST
nOOb
nOOb
Sleeper90GST

PostSubject: Re: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:56 pm

heh,you know exactly what I think of all 2nd gens n know why.Ive never seen a legit 2nd gen that runs,after getting one n seeing the previous owners I now know why,they all like ricey stuff and dont have the slightest idea on how to make something run or work on a turbo vehicle,seems to be common among all the 2nd gen owners ive spoke to,lol.If I get rid of this car,its going far far away so I wont see it again,if you like goin fast,you dont want nothin to do with one of these.They are pretty cars n thats it.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 3:35 pm

i will make you a deal lol. give me the car and i will never drive it past your house or your work. Smile i personaly would be happy with the 2g gst with only bolt on stuff to make around 240 whp. hell thats all my mr2 turbo makes to the wheels. after i get the newer mr2 ct20 turbo and tune with a afc i will have close to 275 whp. (i know the figures cuz this set up has been dino provin to give that much power)

so any who hook me up with that 2g lol

also fyi my friend traded his 1st gen talon for a 2nd gen 420a turbo project.
Back to top Go down
Sleeper90GST
nOOb
nOOb
Sleeper90GST

PostSubject: Re: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 4:22 pm

That car with the faggot 16G on 18psi should be over 280 at the wheels,tho a 16G is what 90% of Dizums got,probably why all of em are stuck in the high 12s,lol.The Bullseye,im unsure of how much CFM it flows at 15psi,im sure more than 700cfm being the way the compressor wheel fins are and the compressor housing.I told Josh dont sell that darn car he had,a automatic 4G vehicle is 1,000 times better than any 420A on this earth,I dont think a lot of people know that a boosted 4G is a fully forged n balanced rotating assembly good for 500whp straight from the factory,I laugh at people who buy rods n pistons and barely break 300 at the ground.
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 6:42 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
Sleeper90GST
nOOb
nOOb
Sleeper90GST

PostSubject: Re: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 12:47 am

Well fantastic news.I figured out that on all 2nd gen Dizums,the oil lines are ran differently because of the different turbos,all 2nd gens coming with the super sucky Garret turbos require more oil pressure to run,so Mitsu ran the oil feed line from the oil filter housing up to the turbo vs on the 90-94 that im used to,those come with a MHI turbo which require less oil pressure and their feed line is ran from the head to the turbo.The MHI 16G on my car blew because the moron didnt run a oil reducer on that factory ran line,all that oil pressure killed the seals.Even better,the moron used brake line as a oil feed line and ran it in sideways into the filter housing,so I might be replacing an entire filter housing just because some dumbass had absolutely no clue what they were doing.Aside from that,the Bullseye hairdryer is ready to be bolted on that car so I can start rolling the miles on it.As much as I hate this darn thing,I wanna drive it pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 4:16 am

get over it lol there the same car just different bodies and some tweaks here and there but u still own a dsm and you still got to knock em why
Back to top Go down
Sleeper90GST
nOOb
nOOb
Sleeper90GST

PostSubject: Re: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 1:59 pm

Ive got zero issues with my 91 RST,love that thing,but I got that vehicle completely stock so no morons have messed it up,loved all of my 1GAs,dont want any other Dizum except a 1GA really.If my friend didnt give me $1,000 with this 98,I would of never traded the motor outa my red 90.I might like this 98 if the previous owners who are clearly as smart as a rock didnt mess with this thing and make it 10X worse than what it was.Its whatever,ill get this turd moving and drive it everywhere.
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 2:02 pm

thats good lol i hate when other ppl mess with a car and then i get it and mess with it, its like i got fix what they messed up first then start what i need to do lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new assortment of junk   My new assortment of junk Empty

Back to top Go down

My new assortment of junk
Page 1 of 1