Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally found it (pics)

Go down 
+3
91mr2turbo
Jerry
MaLeK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MaLeK
nOOb
nOOb
MaLeK

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Finally found it (pics) Empty
PostSubject: Finally found it (pics)   Finally found it (pics) EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 12:31 am

Hey my name is Malek. I was at the Greene today and I met Aaron with the swapped mr2. He told me about this site. So ofcourse I'd check it out. I drive a 97 Celica GT. I kept the exterior modifications more subtle this time such as TRD bumper extensions, GT4 riser blocks and 15% tint. I bought it with body damage. But i fixed it and painted it last month and my dads shop. Also installed new cross drilled rotors and ceramic pads. On the inside, I have a 7th gen TWM short shifter, Pioneer premier HU, LED's, 6.5in Boston Acoustic fronts and 6.5in Pyramid rears. I sound deadened basicly the whole car. It has black leather interior and yeah, its clean. Really, it's never dirty. Performance wise, I made a custom short ram intake from an accord intake just because the stock intake pipe cracked. That's all i'm doing with performance because I plan on a doing a 3sgte swap. But my progress thread is on 6gc.net if you wanna check it out, it's http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67944

Near future plans: Seat Heaters for the winter, Set of 17 or 18in rims,
Hopeful near future plans: 3sgte swap and maybe AWD conversion if i find the stuff

I had a 2001 Eclipse GT. Made it flashy..got in trouble..sold it. I don't think a picture is necessary but i'll put one up anyways.

I realized i like a tasteful sleeper over a "race me" ricer.

umm..I also have a 250R, my mom has a ZX6 and my stepdad had a ZX10 that he just traded for a GT14 (Concourse) we ride to the greene a lot. 1 blue bike and 2 black ones.

Eclipse:
Finally found it (pics) 2u5deg5

Celica:
Finally found it (pics) 2ymsgme

Finally found it (pics) 25tw96t

Next to my mom's 350Z GT: (300 to 310 hp) yeah, its modified..
Finally found it (pics) 6qifzl

Power Hungry:
Finally found it (pics) 2rz6sjm

Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think. I'll be sure to keep my eyes open for any upcoming events. And thanks to Aaron with the JDM 3s swap mr2 that I am VERY jealous of for telling me about this site Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Finally found it (pics)   Finally found it (pics) EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 1:15 am

Hi Malek, welcome to the forum cheers You have a very nice ride. I look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Finally found it (pics)   Finally found it (pics) EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 8:17 am

hey welcome to the form. hey u might be better off just buying a used or rebuilt 3sgte, jdm is cool and all but a rebuilt one would be stronger. i find 3sgte engines for sale all the time, its just most of them are so heavly modded that the price they are asking is kinda high.

oh by the way i like the jdm lip and stock body over a body kit too, ur car looks realy nice( u just need some gun metal rims)
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Finally found it (pics)   Finally found it (pics) EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 1:20 pm

hey man welcome to the forum, i like the car and bike...hope we see you some more.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
MaLeK
nOOb
nOOb
MaLeK

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Finally found it (pics)   Finally found it (pics) EmptySat 15 Aug 2009, 11:54 pm

91mr2turbo wrote:
hey welcome to the form. hey u might be better off just buying a used or rebuilt 3sgte, jdm is cool and all but a rebuilt one would be stronger. i find 3sgte engines for sale all the time, its just most of them are so heavly modded that the price they are asking is kinda high.

oh by the way i like the jdm lip and stock body over a body kit too, ur car looks realy nice( u just need some gun metal rims)

Thanks for the replies! Very Happy

But Yeah I know what you mean. I'm really looking for a full front clip of an st185 though so I don't have to try and search for a whole bunch of hard to find parts. The cheapest I've seen is a usdm for 1k and decent condition. I could sell off a lot of my old parts and practically pay for the swap itself with that. I really hope I can get this going..I need boost..BAAD...
Back to top Go down
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Finally found it (pics)   Finally found it (pics) EmptySun 16 Aug 2009, 1:26 am

hey man welcome nice rides
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Finally found it (pics)   Finally found it (pics) EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 11:35 am

nice rides, welcome.
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Finally found it (pics)   Finally found it (pics) EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 12:50 pm

nice car welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally found it (pics)   Finally found it (pics) Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally found it (pics)
Page 1 of 1