Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xander's show car

Go down 
+6
91mr2turbo
berger13
playin4keeps
Rob
yellow pro5
b1uefoxx
10 posters
AuthorMessage
b1uefoxx
nOOb
nOOb
b1uefoxx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 12:56 am

Where to begin...well It's a '97 Honda Civic EX 2 door Coupe. I haven't done much to the motor based on I was going for a show car look. It's got new headers, cold air intake, and a new exhaust system. Now as far as looks and exterior/interior: It's got a custom paint job which was done by Fireball Graphics out of Florida. The paint job goes right through the glass and onto the interior with custom leather seats and floor mats to match. It's been sponsored by Vertical Doors Inc. and JL Audio. It has lambo (vertical) door kits that will be replaced soon with an Autoloc Motorized Lambo door kit. Now the sound system: I have 2 stereo head units one is a 7" in dash Pioneer DVD system. There are 6 more monitors (screens) within the car. One in each visor (the visors were custom made from fiberglass), one in the driver and passenger seat head rests, one that flips down from the roof of the car, and one in the trunk between two brand new 12" JL Audio W3 V3 Sub-woofers. The Subs were built into a custom box covered in the same custom leather that covers the seats. All the monitors have been synchronized and an N64 game system sits behind the back seats between the Sub box and can be played from any seat within the car or from the trunk. Its late so if i think of anything else off the top of my head I'll add it later...

So long story short: I was in the parking lot of Rite Aid and Zach walks up and introduces himself and asks me if I may be interested in joining a car club. So he gave me the business car and I decided to check out the website...

Future Modifications:
  • Autoloc Motorized Lambo door kit
  • Replace the Euro Tail Lights because they're outdated
  • Replace the wing (spoiler) because I don't like it anymore
  • Additional monitor installed in the trunk (22" wide-screen) that flips up when the trunk opens
  • Install Lowjack anti theft recovery system
  • Replace my Underglow lighting system

You can view more pictures here:https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2026436&id=1017291302&l=603afb36f8
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:48 am

yeah this car is sick would be a nice addition to the club no doubt,, thanks for postin alex hope to see you at the green on friday
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 11:03 am

Nice Car man! Its definately sick
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 5:49 pm

thats is a show car civic for sure. nice
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:48 pm

dude that civic is sick. definately a great way to represent honda.
Back to top Go down
b1uefoxx
nOOb
nOOb
b1uefoxx

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:40 pm

Thanx alot guys it's definitely all show right now but I'm think about swapping motors and upgrading to a K series 2.0L double overhead cams motor, cuz that stock engine just isn't doing the job performance wise. Oh yea, and I plan on seeing you guys at The Green tomorrow...unless something majorly important arises...
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 11:13 pm

dude that swap would be nasty. id definately do that lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 12:28 pm

I won't be at the greene because I am going to Myrtle Beach for 10 days, but I hope to see you at my show on August 8th with the club!!
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 3:31 pm

i might be at the green for a little bit
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:45 pm

looks good man, very nice civic, and i may show up at the green but idk depends on if i can get this oil leak to stop lol and i was gonna do the k swap but was like 10k for my car, deff poney power if u can throw down the cash lol
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 8:42 pm

all i have to say is WOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 11:29 am

ya fisher sums it up WOW!!! this is very very nice man. you did that car right for sure. ya man hope to see you and ur car around. once again, very sharp.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 3:35 pm

Welcome to our forum cheers Your car looks incredible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 11:47 am

yeah k series would be sweet. you can get alot of ponies without turboing... i suggest hondata KPro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xander's show car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xander's show car   Xander's show car Empty

Back to top Go down

Xander's show car
Page 1 of 1