Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration

Go down 
+4
Jerry
yellow pro5
Rob
frank
8 posters
AuthorMessage
frank
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-24

4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration Empty
PostSubject: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 12:57 pm

hey guys sorry we didnt make it to the show AR hosted earlier this month most of us went to Tennessee together on vacation that weekend. but hopefully we will catch up with you guys soon, I wanted to post the info about Summer Slam-a-bration for you guys if anyone was interested
4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration Summerslamonlineflyer
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyMon 29 Jun 2009, 2:49 pm

Go for it!
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 12:02 am

i think were coming but only if you all come to the show on the 8th of august that rob is putting on remember dodge ball hehe
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 12:41 am

Do you plan on having the same judges as last year?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyTue 30 Jun 2009, 1:30 am

and hopefully if one person wins a trophy in one class they dont win in another
Back to top Go down
frank
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyWed 01 Jul 2009, 1:17 pm

well in the past we allowed people to register in two classes and it doenst always happen but if someone has the best car in both classes, well they are going to win, but this year we are switching it to a top 25 and the staff of grismer will be picking the winners, and i'll have to see whats going on August 8th because its my birthday, but I know we want that darn dodgeball trophy lol this time i'm wearing shoes that dont break my ankle lol
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptySun 05 Jul 2009, 10:29 am

I think I may be out of town on vacation but I hope you guys can make it the following week for mine. I know AR is ready for some dodgeball!!!
Back to top Go down
frank
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyMon 06 Jul 2009, 10:17 pm

not going to be back to defend your best of show? bummer
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 1:52 am

lol i will not say a word lol
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:33 am

I want to come back to defend it but its either I go to the show or get my head ripped off by my wife because I should be in Myrtle beach that day with her. Shocked I will support your show though. Let me know what the registration fee is and I will make sure I send it with one of the guys.
Back to top Go down
mrford4x4
Roadie
Roadie
mrford4x4

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 7:23 pm

yea i would pick a vacation over a car show any day
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 7:57 pm

i will be in flordia getting hammered!!!

cj swigart n wallen will be with me !!!!!!!

wallen is giving his balls away that week
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 9:47 pm

Poor Wallen. I have never been the same since I lost mine
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyTue 07 Jul 2009, 10:26 pm

wait iam confused you all will be at his wedding at the slam a bration show or rc show
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyWed 08 Jul 2009, 12:06 pm

My show is the 8th and those guys are also missing mine too!! Mad
Back to top Go down
frank
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009, 3:45 pm

yeah dont blame you one bit on the vaca i was just yanking your leg a little, i actually just got back from florida with jess where after two years of dating i asked her to be my wife so it was a pretty big deal for us.
Back to top Go down
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:29 pm

Im going to RCs show!!
Back to top Go down
frank
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 11:11 am

yellow pro5 wrote:
lol i will not say a word lol
it took me this long to figure out what you were talking about, and believe me I wasnt happy, the red eclipse beating rob? apparently one of our judges wasnt looking at the same cars as the other one was, but in my defense lol, i did personally go upto rob after the show and apologize as he was sitting in his car to leave. I was pretty upset because its screw ups like that, that make people not want to come back and thats the most significant reason i switched to a top 25 with grismers staff picking the cars. dont get me wrong the car that "won" robs class last year was nice but robs car was nicer
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 1:29 pm

lol lol yeah your right i wasnt goin to point it out lol but wow good thinking,,, yeah i know you went to rob,,, i like your guys show its fun and you guys are all cool cant wait to come there
Back to top Go down
frank
Fan
Fan

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:33 pm

i honestly kinda forgot what had happened last year, thats why it took me a minute to figure out what you ment. but hopefully the top 25 format fixes that, and hopefully we dont end up with a tie for club participation again, we never anticipated a 3 way tie, I hope that didnt upset anyone, we figured drawing out of a hat was the most fair way we could determine a winner
Back to top Go down
Derek
nOOb
nOOb
Derek

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 8:58 pm

I want to come to your so I can whip up on that guy playing dodgeball that goes by the name "Snack Pack"....he is going down this year...lol. Hope you guys can make it to our show. See ya then, oh and just like you said when both the TI and AR car club gets together, we always have fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silvrciv99
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 10:29 pm

Snack pack is still around and he is still the man. Its tough to get him out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration   4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration Empty

Back to top Go down

4th annual Summer Slam-a-bration
Page 1 of 1