Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW

Go down 
+3
94pgt
corey j
Jerry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW Empty
PostSubject: ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW   ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 1:20 am

WOW cheers What else can I say! I'm so proud of what you did today. The show turnout was certainly better than I expected (I'm a worry wart) but not quite as good as I hoped for. I was hoping there would be 70+ entries but for your first show this was a big success. Everything was well planned and executed. I know there were a couple of issues but they were small and you made adjustments where you could and went on. The little things like having the canopies and the way everything was arranged was impressive. Having most of the members there was awesome. We just need to get some more people assigned with helping load and unload everything at were are stuff is being stored.

To hear the people make the positive comments on the show organization and how great everyone was, really made me smile from ear to ear. The impact you and the show had on those people will spread. You should all be very proud.

I'll bet you guys already have a list of some things that need to change for next year but here are a couple of mine.

I think it would have been nice to have the show cars in the front of the parking lot.

Bigger Car Show signs and maybe a few posted on poles spread out in both directions.

Before the awards ceremony it would be nice if it could have announced how much money (approximately) was raised for Green Leaf.

Also may be we could attach an ARCC business card to each show packet.

Adam wearing a chef outfit Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
corey j
ARCC Member
corey j

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW   ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 2:30 am

aannnddd spell adrendaline i meen adrenaline rush right lol!
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW   ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 12:31 pm

lol i had a blast and thought every one did a great job but adam needs a kiss the cook aprin haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW   ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 1:37 pm

Kiss the cook No
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW   ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 1:48 pm

LOL that's funny
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW   ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 10:21 am

the show was a great success. i was a proud member of AR. Made me stick my chest out a lil lol. this is a great example of what we can do if we focus and everyone gets involved. This really shows how good of a club we have
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW   ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 2:53 pm

yes im definatly proud to be a member of AR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW   ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW Empty

Back to top Go down

ARCC RUSH FOR RECOVERY CAR SHOW
Page 1 of 1