Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cruise in at key west pizza

Go down 
+7
94pgt
doored90
adambomb
Jerry
JM-jetta
Rob
yellow pro5
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

cruise in at key west pizza Empty
PostSubject: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 9:40 am

would like to do the sat the 16th of may if possible or the weekend after perferrably after 330 pm till when ever
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 12:33 pm

I should be good. I don't have anything going.
Back to top Go down
JM-jetta
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-07-13

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 2:03 pm

Sounds good to me as well!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 5:43 pm

I may bring the T-bird out
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 5:52 pm

Isn't there a local car club in Huber we can invite also? And no I don't mean Jokers!
Back to top Go down
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 6:14 pm

i'll go just let me know when
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 7:13 pm

me, fisher, and roades will be at the truck pulls in wapakaneta. rep the club well:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 10:46 pm

which weekend you goin to the pulls let me know i would like to see all there ya know
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 11:14 pm

we are going the 16th
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 12:10 am

well maybe we could do it the week of the 16th and if he is still open we should get many people we can to go to the pizza place and possibly we could get this guy to stay open if we could do like a saturday cruse in and if he gets enough people for the cruse in "buiness " every saturday coming in we could help him to stay open, so i want some input cause we need to do some thing that zach has tryed to set up so this is one this we could all try and maybe help generate some buiness for the guy and he can do some cheap prices and it could help promote our club. Not every one have to go but ya know if theres no shows on that saturday well hell thats another ticket u get towards our end of year raffel !!!!!! so well get some thing going i mean we can do it that week end of the 16 but if ur avaible u should go let me know what yall think and ill send myspace message tex and calls if i need to so let me know!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 12:22 am

like omg i went to the mall the other day and there was this flying fish looking at me in the back of a semi trailer that looked like it had been set on fire at some point in time i'm just saying ya know i'm not sure if it had been on fire or if that was really a flying fish b/c i could have just been seeing things b/c sometimes i go crazy and don't really know what i am doing or saying ya know b/c when i type in big blocks of texts like this it makes it so fucking hard to read that i strain my eyes so much ya know and start going crazy and that's what must have happened the day i went to the mall but maybe there really was a flying fish and maybe i'm not crazy b/c as far as i know eating crayons isn't crazy it's pretty normal ya know don't ya know come on you have have to know right? hehe ha ha ho ho hummmmmm this si so wild n crazy like that old school show on nickelodeon called wild n crazy kids ya know?

I don't care if you all get lazy about typing on here (actually i do Laughing ) but Chris, I seriously stopped reading this last post b/c it became too much of a pain to read.

Space out your posts man...and for God's sake...use some comma's...or atleast some dot dot dots....
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 12:32 am

lol XD
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 12:34 am

well if your going down a road in a row boat and the wheel falls off how many pancakes does it take to cover a dog house?? none cause theres no bones in ice cream hahaha
Back to top Go down
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 4:49 am

Laughing
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 11:00 am

LOL affraid
Back to top Go down
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 1:56 pm

thats freaking great, thats the hardest ive laughed all day Laughing
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 3:58 pm

Where is the pizza place at?
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 5:02 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 5:54 pm

mr2 you know the key west pizza on brandt across from the autozone its there
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 6:08 pm

omg! i love u shane!! haha
Back to top Go down
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 7:10 pm

i do what i can Smile
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 10:00 pm

ok yeah i see hot rods there all the time
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 11:46 pm

yeah its a nice place to bad he wants to close down to non business maybe we can change that who knows
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 12:53 pm

have u talked to him?
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 2:10 pm

yeah i got in there here and there to get pizza for work its amazing pizza and its cheap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cruise in at key west pizza   cruise in at key west pizza Empty

Back to top Go down

cruise in at key west pizza
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next