Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

newbie with a suby

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
frank
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-24

newbie with a suby Empty
PostSubject: newbie with a suby   newbie with a suby EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 6:29 pm

hey guys just wanted to say hi my name is Frank I am the president of Tuned Innovation c.c. based out of springfield jesse and jerry went to a few things with us last year and really enjoyed them being around! Great to hear things are on the up and up for AR and we look forward to possibly collaborating on some events with you guys. we also have an online forum ticc.informe.com feel free to get on and shoot the bull with us.! ......oh yea the fun stuff i have an 03 Subaru WRX, 18's custom paint, cf hood, catback exhaust, perrin turbo piping, SPT intake, custom leather interior, and some other small things
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

newbie with a suby Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie with a suby   newbie with a suby EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 8:50 pm

welcome to our forum Frank.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

newbie with a suby Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie with a suby   newbie with a suby EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 11:35 pm

Hi Frank,

Welcome to the site. I have been checking in on the TI site regularly and it looks like things are going well. TI is a top notch club and Jesse and I have enjoyed every minute we have spent with you guys. The leadership here at Adrenaline Rush has established rules that are very similar to TI's which I believe will help them attract quality members in the same way that TI has. The one rule that I totally disagree with is not allowing members of one club to belong to another (as Jeremy told Jesse), especially in clubs that promote unity and a code of conduct both within the club and in public. There are no secrets to protect and the only time membership plays a role is at those shows that have participation awards. It's not like TI and AR had to compete against each other at many shows last year. What's the main purpose of organizing a club, organizing and generating new friends with the same interest, educating the public about your hobby and just plain having fun. Large clubs with it's members spread out throughout the state makes it difficult to accomplish some of the simplest goals. I hope that the members of both clubs support each other and their events and I'm glad to see many of you from TI joining here and I encourage AR members to join TI forum as well. It's going to be a great year and I think we are going to have a lot of fun.

Jerry
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
JesseJ
Admin
JesseJ

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-24

newbie with a suby Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie with a suby   newbie with a suby EmptyThu 24 Jan 2008, 11:49 pm

what up frank glad to seen you joined
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com/Talon.html
frank
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-01-24

newbie with a suby Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie with a suby   newbie with a suby EmptyFri 25 Jan 2008, 8:00 am

Jerry wrote:
Hi Frank,

Welcome to the site. I have been checking in on the TI site regularly and it looks like things are going well. TI is a top notch club and Jesse and I have enjoyed every minute we have spent with you guys. The leadership here at Adrenaline Rush has established rules that are very similar to TI's which I believe will help them attract quality members in the same way that TI has. The one rule that I totally disagree with is not allowing members of one club to belong to another (as Jeremy told Jesse), especially in clubs that promote unity and a code of conduct both within the club and in public. There are no secrets to protect and the only time membership plays a role is at those shows that have participation awards. It's not like TI and AR had to compete against each other at many shows last year. What's the main purpose of organizing a club, organizing and generating new friends with the same interest, educating the public about your hobby and just plain having fun. Large clubs with it's members spread out throughout the state makes it difficult to accomplish some of the simplest goals. I hope that the members of both clubs support each other and their events and I'm glad to see many of you from TI joining here and I encourage AR members to join TI forum as well. It's going to be a great year and I think we are going to have a lot of fun.

Jerry

ditto! lol
Back to top Go down
~Pinky~
nOOb
nOOb
~Pinky~

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-12-09

newbie with a suby Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie with a suby   newbie with a suby EmptySat 26 Jan 2008, 1:23 pm

Hey everyone!! Welcome Frank to the forum!
I had just a little confusion with your comment Jerry. I never thought that AR had a specific rule stating that members could NOT be a member of another club. I was under the impression that AR's President encourages that members of the respective clubs remain loyal to their original club, but remain social with the other clubs. I never thought there was a rule setting the no multiple clubs in stone. I do think that it is wonderful we can talk and discuss and relate with one another's clubs, but I also think it is in a way nice to have each club distinct.
I could be wrong about that no rule thing, I have been a little out of the loop since I started school again.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!! Smile
SAM
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

newbie with a suby Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie with a suby   newbie with a suby EmptySat 26 Jan 2008, 6:57 pm

It's not an AR rule, it's a TI rule at least according to Jeremy at TI. All is good here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
Sponsored content

newbie with a suby Empty
PostSubject: Re: newbie with a suby   newbie with a suby Empty

Back to top Go down

newbie with a suby
Page 1 of 1