Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

srd, wow what a bunch of tards....

Go down 
+7
mrwallen03
Samikins
doored90
94pgt
Rob
JesseJ
turbodsm_125
11 posters
AuthorMessage
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-11

srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... Empty
PostSubject: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyTue 02 Sep 2008, 8:03 pm

so this may get pulled by the moderator, but i just think that all should know that srd is a horrible group and to avoid it at all cost!! i joined thinking it would be another forum to waste time on... however they bashed me, my car and further more our club, at least 5 members have told me to tell everyone here at ar to get lost! say to them srd get lost!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=840225499
JesseJ
Admin
JesseJ

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyTue 02 Sep 2008, 9:21 pm

what is srd??
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com/Talon.html
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyTue 02 Sep 2008, 10:46 pm

That sounds about right. Those guys are definately jerks and full of themselves.
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 12:06 am

why the hell do they got a problem with us weve never done brownies to them i tired of people hating on us i know what they r there fcukin haters cause behind a sucessful people like us is a big line Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil of people called haters
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 12:31 am

they just mad bc they aint as low as me!!! f'em all
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 1:52 am

Jesse srd is street racing dayton. I am doing my best to improve our reputation with the by not telling them what I think. However 1 member did call ar a joke...
Back to top Go down
JesseJ
Admin
JesseJ

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 9:36 am

o ok maybe all of AR should go up there
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com/Talon.html
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 11:01 am

i wouldnt do that if i was you. a you do not have a race car and b, well just a. they race thats what they do. show cars are laughed at and called riced out and slow, no matter how much work or time is spent, racers have a tendancy to call show cars slow and crappy.... it would be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 1:15 pm

He is right Jesse! 6 years ago when SRD first started it was all about getting together and hanging out like AR. They would have cruise ins on the weekends that would have over 500 cars including show cars at that time. A few years back a couple of guys from SRD became total jerks to show cars and don't appreciate the hard work we have put into our cars. To them we are a joke and all they care about now is whats under the hood and not what the car looks like. For us to say something to them is just a waste of time. Most people are haters because they can't have what we have and that is nice cars. They have rust buckets with a big engine.
Back to top Go down
Samikins
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 1:18 pm

I would just leave it be because it would be disrespectful and it would also give AR a bad name. Be the bigger man and just leave it be. Who cares that they think show cars are slow? At least show cars can't get in trouble for doing what they do. Street racing you can. AR is in amazing club that knows we have nice cars and trucks. I would rather have a nice car that people look at at shows and have a car that will win at a show than have a fast car. But thats just me...
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 3:14 pm

ya don't get me started on srd.srd as a whole is bad news, not everyone there is azzholes but most of them are. I tried being cool with them on there site but every time I posted on there they bashed me hard. so told them off and then went to one of there meets and they knew who I was because I told them what I drove and the color and when I pulled up I could here them saying that's the guy. and you wana know what they did, nothing. they just like to talk stuff on line and when you meet face to face they are all cool to you. the guy who runs it even came up to me and introduced his self to me. rob u remember that night don't ya lol. ya I don't know why they have to be like that, but that's just how they are, who cares about them. we will remember how they treated us when we get big time, because guys we are on our way, lets keep up the work. they just don't like us for some reason, I mean they cracked on rhodes car and his would be one of the fastest ones out there, they just have it out for us, not just our show cars. like sami said lets just forget about them and keep doing what we do.
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 3:19 pm

straight to say there jealous thats all iam saying i agree with rc i used to go there back when alot of ppl got together to just hang out now there out there just comparing engines like retards comparing there manly hood just leave them alot there jealous so good day all
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 3:20 pm

straight to say there jealous thats all iam saying i agree with rc i used to go there back when alot of ppl got together to just hang out now there out there just comparing engines like retards comparing there manly hood just leave them alot there jealous so good day all
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyWed 03 Sep 2008, 11:43 pm

We love you Paul cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyThu 04 Sep 2008, 1:39 am

Thank! You know I think it is time we took the performance team to the next level and get serious about what we want to do next year. AR is going places and we need to organize and show other clubs that we mean buisness. If that means winning at shows and having the fastest crew at the track we have to do what we have to do. Respect is earned, notgiven. Its time that we get the respect we deserve. The show side has proven it self amd now it is time for the perfomance side to step up. I am ready for the challenge! This may mean we should consider some strict guidelines on joining the perforkance team if we truly want to put our best foot foward and start winning!!!
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyThu 04 Sep 2008, 9:35 am

I won't be fast till 2010, thanks to getting married. not that its a bad thing, but there goes al my money for the next year. lol
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyThu 04 Sep 2008, 10:37 am

I totally agree! Unfortunately this year is winding down pretty fast and we should start organizing for next years season. There were several things the ARPT was going to do this year that didn't get done. It's really not anybodies fault because no one expected the club to take off so quickly. Additionally we had a pretty full show schedule that was decided before the performance team was really organized. Next season ARPT should really stand on their own two feet and start running with their plans. Paul, you have really stepped up on the forum and shown a willingness and give guidance I hope you will be one of the people willing to help make next season a success.

Tonight I'm supposed to go to Kil Kare a watch a friend of mine take his new 10.4 sec 1/4 mile 78 olds for it's first run. He also has a 69 442. By the way he would like to join AR. What an addition that would be to the performance team!

Those guys at SRD are clueless. What is SRD if not a club themselves. This club is not about ricers or what their little brains tell them. How are they stepping up to help their members or the community? Being part of AR is far more than just accessing a forum and meeting in some parking lot. In addition to what they can do our members enjoy many additional benefits like outings, food, clothes, canopies, banners, grill, corn hole and business discounts (Next year that list will expand). Additionally AR is working very closely with SLT to make that event a success... an event that SRD attends and benefits from! AR is also working with the media to bring a positive light to our hobby and those who participate in it.

Why should it matter what style, make or model car you like or how you improve it as long as you and others enjoy it. I still get a kick and smile out of seeing the cars from Batman, the Monsters, the Monkeys and replicas of the cars from American Graffiti. Do I like everything I see, not always sometimes I just don't understand why some people do what they do to their rides but for every one of me there is someone who will enjoy seeing it. I don't know how many times Jesse has let some little kid sit in his car and the huge smile they get on their face. 30 years from now this same generation will remember and have fond memories of those "Fast and Furious" cars. If these things are stupid and not cool then I guess I'm the clueless one.
Back to top Go down
GTP3800SC
nOOb
nOOb
GTP3800SC

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyThu 11 Sep 2008, 11:32 pm

just thought i would stop by and wish you all luck on your performance team. add on top of that show game.
Back to top Go down
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyFri 12 Sep 2008, 1:09 am

GTP3800SC have you ever thought about joining our team??
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptyFri 12 Sep 2008, 9:46 am

thx man, ya u should fill out an application. help us rep at the track.
Back to top Go down
vrtjetta
nOOb
nOOb
vrtjetta

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptySat 20 Sep 2008, 2:08 pm

Wow, not to bring up old news here. But Im a regular member on SRD. I to went throught the crap you all are experiencing,"g@y VW's", blah, blah. I just ignored it and started showing up to there events. They basically will slam anyone new, because they dont know ya, once you get to know the people, you will have a blast.If you take a car out that is stock and start talking about how "fast " it is, they will slam you hard. These guys (most of them) really know there stuff and are willing to bounce ideas and help, your way. It is not all as bad as it sounds. If you all ever want to get out to one of there events, look me up. As a Ex member of a local car club I never once had anyone say anything to me at a meet, they just dont like when people approach them about "hey join this club". Alot of them are older and married and have been there done that with the club scene. Now dont me wrong there are some big a-holes on the site, but I would be to if I had a 10 sec car on all motor. IMO
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... EmptySat 20 Sep 2008, 10:12 pm

Well I had a car running 9.60's all motor but American muscle and that in no way made me feel or encourage me to be an a-hole to anyone. I'm 47 and I help these guys/anyone out any way I can. A friendly hello and invite should have never turned into a bad mouth session which I explained "in person and not behind a internet handle" to some of the guys from SRD at SLT, that words can easily turn into unwanted actions and in some cases serious actions like getting shot or your car vandalized. That's exactly what happened to this club last year when someone not associated with the club ran their mouth and it ended up with two of our members cars getting damaged we can't prove it was vandalism but it was very suspicious circumstances. On top of that we have some very serious negotiations going on with several large corporations and national chains that are looking to sponsor/partner with AR. These relationships will bring additional (great) benefits to our members. We don't need them finding some these negative comments and have them question whether they are backing a bad horse. Everyone has an opinion if they don't like "ricers" that's great but don't single out individuals or an organization especially if they don't know anything about them.

I'm sure most of the folks that post on SRD are great but as with most things it only takes one to screw it up.

This club is all about having fun but we have serious things going on to bring great things to our members. It makes no sense to me why that is a bad thing. We welcome anyone that fills out an application and meets the membership criteria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: srd, wow what a bunch of tards....   srd, wow what a bunch of tards.... Empty

Back to top Go down

srd, wow what a bunch of tards....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Car Club :: GENERAL :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: