Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

STREET LIFE TOUR

Go down 
+4
Shane
yellow pro5
JesseJ
turbodsm_125
8 posters
AuthorMessage
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-08-11

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 10:34 am

ok so the next date for the tour is sept 7th! i was wondering who all is going. i know some people are talking bout going to a show in indiana, but this is close to home so let me know what you guys are thinking.

http://www.streetlifetour.com/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=840225499
JesseJ
Admin
JesseJ

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-24

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 10:59 am

im going to street life
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com/Talon.html
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 11:58 am

ok. i hope that the club is going to this. it is our local thing. i will be there and be racing as far as things go right now. i got my car fixed for the most part and im breaking the clutch in. i got bad syncros on 2nd gear tho Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 12:40 pm

wow were not doin anything at the street life tour till later in sept or oct but thats fine should get as many ppl as we can to the indiana show, u guys said you like to have fun well Joe Show is alot of fun so
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 12:41 pm

besides they dont have any thing goin on to get anything at the street life tour is there just wondering but count me out for street life tour on the 7th
Back to top Go down
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2007-11-25

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 1:23 pm

Dude...seriously...enough...
Back to top Go down
JesseJ
Admin
JesseJ

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 2:11 pm

actually sept 7th is street life and we do have a commitment to it as a club
Back to top Go down
JesseJ
Admin
JesseJ

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 2:13 pm

we are getting stuff more as a club not individual stuff i think you will come to appreciate it as you see it develope
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 2:37 pm

right but dont tell me Dude...seriously...enough... please iam only saying we can go to both,,,,, what if i said that to you dude ......seriously.......enough not i didnt iam only making a statement that we can all go to both
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 2:39 pm

and i do appreciate it about the club aspect but there are times some ppl not get what they want so i know i appreciate everything as a whole club but oh well iam goin to both if any others wanna step up and do both fine by me
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 3:02 pm

Zack is right, members could attend both. I don't think anyone is saying pick one over the other. Both events are worth while but I think one main issue is what they can afford. The Joe show is 1-1/2 hour (83 miles) from us that is 1/4 tank of gas and $15. Most of the club just got back from a relatively expensive show and IFO is coming up this
weekend. The SLT is close and reasonably priced. AR was expected to attend the five shows listed in the Partnership Agreement which included ITB and IFO. IFO is the last show. Those shows were decided in the beginning of the year and I'm positive the list will be different for next year.

As mentioned before this is about having fun. Making shows mandatory is not fun but I think it would be a good idea to have a list of recurring shows that the club should try to attend. Personally, I would like to go to the Joe show I have heard a lot of good things about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 4:32 pm

Is there even a Car show at SLT? I am not seeing it on the flyer where it states anything about a car show. It looks like Drag and Drifting only. We all know my car is not capable of both of those
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 4:46 pm

They have kind of a cruise in/show with no awards. There are some things that have come up with SLT and AR that you need to know about. It's not something that should be published just quite yet but it's definitely something you need to know and give your thoughts on. It might be a good idea for you to give Fish, Rob, Jesse or me a call. It was discussed at a meeting but you were in Florida soaking up the sun Laughing

Last edited by Jerry on Thu 21 Aug 2008, 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 4:47 pm

Jerry,
When we pick shows next year I think its important if we are sponsored and required to go to shows it should be local shows. I don't believe it helps a local sponsor at all if we promise we go to a show in Columbus or Indy or Kentucky. Even though they are great shows and great to attend my thoughts would be have the required shows local and they should be for local clubs and organizations. I think as one of the larger and nicer clubs around this area its important that we show support to those clubs and go to there shows. I understand we are required to go to Columbus this weekend but New Image Car Club has there show sunday in Dayton and it would be nice for our club to show up at these shows and let them know we are there for them. For one we can build relationships up with the local clubs and if we attend their show they will most likely attend ours. Most of our smaller shows are giving all Proceeds to some Charity which I believe is important for us to show we care. Shows like ITB and Columbus we are just helping someone else line there pocket full of 20's. Like I said these are just my thoughts, but I think we should be a example for other clubs in the Dayton area and by attending these smaller shows it gives the right example that we care about the local charity's in our area.
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 4:52 pm

well put thank you i cant put into words very well as i get tounge twisted sometimes and say the wrong things and ppl take them differently so if i offended anyone
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 5:35 pm

I definitely agree, but understand that when I put the partnership proposal together I was focused on getting larger corporate support and it was used at the local level as well. The partnership agreement states "Typically the show season starts in March and ends in October and ARCC will be attending many shows and cruise-in’s during the 2008 season. Below is a list of large shows that ARCC and its members will be attending" This is not a commitment that will bring any kind of legal action against AR if we don't attend but because it was in writing we should honor that commitment.

You are also right about these large shows putting $$ in there pockets but at IFO, AR has what I think is a good chance of collecting that $200 Club representation award especially if you and Zack could be there. The money could be used to help get our own show off the ground.

I have to honest when people talk about going to a show it's never about where is the money going but is always about "what are the classes and what are the awards?" Even in this topic Joe's has nice trophies and SLT has none. The truth is if it is a good show with good trophies and the $ are going to a charity then cheers let's go! Sometimes those shows result in hallow victories because there is no competition in your class. There is a lot to be said about winning at a big show and a chance for your vehicle to be seen by so many more people or to even be in a magazine.

Things have definitely changed since ARCCs first official meeting last December. The club has grown and the ground work that was laid at that meeting was a good start but several things have been learned and new opportunities have presented themselves. Going into next years show season will bring many new changes all for the good. I have always believed that AR should be about fellowship, community support and education keeping the quality of our vehicles and members high while keeping are dues low. The club doesn't need a lot of money but there are several things that do need purchased that will help the club grow and provide some member benefits everything else could be donated.

Here are some things that I think should be considered.

Different Show "suggestion" schedule ( Recurring shows: benefits, club..)
Member recognition awards
Club outings
ARCC Charity/benefit Show
Community support/services (like Doing something for Habitat for humanity)
One formal news letter with the event calendar

This all started over the SLT and the Joe show. I can't speak for the club but I personally would like to go to the Joe show but what could be potentially accomplished with SLT can have some benefits to AR, it's members and AR goals. Unfortunately these benefits won't be realized immediately but more in the long term.

Last edited by Jerry on Thu 21 Aug 2008, 6:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 6:34 pm

i can only afford to go to one i would like to go to both don't get me wrong and i already said i go for sure to ifo so i am there fore only going to it cause i only can afford so many big shows lol but street life is seven dollars and ifo is 20 so thats still less for me than going to the joes show for the drive and stuff but i am not trying to "take sides" so don't get me wrong every one ha ha bounce but every one has good points and this hole discussion can lead up for many new changes for arcc for next year so yea
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
JTG717
nOOb
nOOb

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-20

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyThu 21 Aug 2008, 7:59 pm

jerry we feel yeah.... its hard to satisfy every member at anything a club does, but yall should look into hosting a show, its a great way to the clubs name out, other then showing up to car shows and dominating the dodgeball tourney :-) and you already know T.I. would be there to support and so would most the clubs we have worked with...I just wish slt was a show not just drag drift.....atleast host 1 show to get the name out there and then do different events.....that's what I think would also help slt grow bigger....
Back to top Go down
turbodsm_125
Roadie
Roadie
turbodsm_125

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyFri 22 Aug 2008, 10:30 am

i tend to agree with jerry here. i think it is very importat to support our local area and its car culture. ifo looks like it will be a great show though. as far as slt goes i think this has a huge oppertunity for ARCC to show off the performance team and what it is all about. i also think it would be a good idea to maybe have to schedules for next year considering soe of the performance guys may or may not want to go to the car shows, also there are events that are just drag/ drift/ race related that show guysd may not want to travel too. i know i am not a member as of yet, but this is just a thought
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyFri 22 Aug 2008, 1:19 pm

There is definitely going to be some overlap in some shows that have drag racing and a show combined which is great. I think the performance team should have their own separate race schedule. I know I'm looking forward to going to those events Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR EmptyFri 22 Aug 2008, 3:38 pm

everyone has great points i just wish all shows were on different weekends lol look what i started lol iam sorry i just love this Joe show and iam jsut trying to spread it out lol is all iam sorry for keep repeating stuff hope all is well and take care

zac cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STREET LIFE TOUR Empty
PostSubject: Re: STREET LIFE TOUR   STREET LIFE TOUR Empty

Back to top Go down

STREET LIFE TOUR
Page 1 of 1