Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

me

Go down 
+4
Samikins
doored90
Jerry
94pgt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484
Registration date : 2007-11-25

me Empty
PostSubject: me   me EmptySat 31 May 2008, 4:31 am

so is it me or does life suck ace right now cause me losing my job and just not ever seeming to be caught up on any thing and just making it by i just realized i dont wanna do this for the rest of my life just getting by. i wanna girl a family and be able to support them but i know every one says go to college but it takes money no help from parents either so yea ...and yeayea u can pay them off after i graduate but have u ever though that maybe u wont get a good job and be stuck paying eeven more brownies off and just getting by yea i seem negitave but that the way my life seems now and i am yes still only just turned 20 but got i dont have a job and i hate this but i think so negitive some time just so i can push myself more but in the end it seems to get me no were and yes rob u might get me a job at big boys frishes or how ever u spell it but i dont want to be there all my life i want to be succesful lol no offence rob ..but as of right now i just want every thing to stop and i want a second chance to start over but i cant ge thtis chance so i can only hope...also i dont want to sound whinny but yea life hard foor every one but me but it just seems like it only happing to me if u know what i mean?!?!?! kinda maybe but i just saying whats on my good ole mind andi am not whinning so yea just something off my chest confused silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptySat 31 May 2008, 11:26 am

You're only 20 which gives you plenty of time to accomplish all the things you want. It seems frustrating now but believe me you will find your way. You have already taken the first step, you realize what you need to do so the next step is figuring out which way to go and how to get there. I had 5 different jobs between the years of 18-25 before I settled in to my carrier choice. When I started high school I knew what I wanted to do and it still took me a while to get there.

Chris you have a lot of positive things in your life, you have two nice vehicles, a roof over your head and most importantly "a lot" of good friends. Plus you're in a great club and you know me.Laughing As far as finding a girl "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING!!!! You're 20 not 40!!!! I didn't even want to be married until I was 30ish but that didn't work out the way I planned. I found a great woman when I wasn't looking for one but looking for many Laughing Love them all and let God sort them out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 2:40 am

dude i promise you if you become a server you will make more money then you did at airborne...and the job is easy work from like 8-3 thats cake and you take money home EVERY day so you dont have to worry bout waiting for a pay check.

and also things will get better trust me. i have been in way worst situations then this and it always works out. be happy get laid and come to the darn shop!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 6:22 am

yea but now i think about it i have almost 9000 dollars in debt and half my fault of not keeping track of bills on my credit card cause 2400 in credit cards lol my fault and 4000 for my bike thats apparently a piece cause not only rob said any thing about it every one has said something about but o well i gots me A MOTORCICLE and they dont then my cards maxed out thats what i was talking about starting over now i promised u guys i pay for the shop and now no job and now i dont want to be the one who dont pay the bill and u know but the girl part jerry i try to love and then cortney lol yea between me u and jesse haha no lovin there and yea i just want to feel like i am important to some body and the same way around for them some one i can trust and the closest i ever got to that was ash and now she's gone and yea i understandi am young but i feel old like my life over allready and i dont know why but hell i have another 20 years till i am 4o haha wow but i just want to be were i can have no money problems and worry free
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptySun 01 Jun 2008, 6:24 am

lol o and jerry i dont look as good as u did back in ur prime compared to me now Laughing
Back to top Go down
Samikins
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-14

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 9:24 am

Chris... the whole girlfriend thing.. trust me. I didn't want to find love and I wasn't trying to find love when I found Robert. I mean, I just got out of a whole relationship that killed me and then robert comes along and helps me through it and helps me become a better person. And I love him with my whole heart cause of that. You can't expect to find love. It just sorta comes to you when you meet someone. There are alot of girls out there that are in the same boat as you with trying to find someone. You can't just mope around and be depressed because of this, sweetheart. I know things seem to be kinda shitty right now, and trust me... I've had some shitty things happen in my life... you just got to keep your head up high and make sure that no one brings you down. Its hard.. but its worth it in the end. You're an amazing guy, and an even better friend. I don't want you to be this upset over a bump in the road. It will get better. It always does. =] sunny
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 12:11 pm

dude about the whole school thing, I didn't have any help when I got my first degree. my parents didn't give me a dime, a place to live for free yes, but I did it all on my own. I got the loans by my self and I was worried about finding a good paying job to pay those loans off as we'll but it was a chance I had to take. hey and ur not the only one in debt, my school was 32,000 for 2 years on top of car loan and credit card. ps don't go to itt. lol. but u just have to make a decision on what u want to do. dont waist any time start doing some research and if you need any help with any of it let me know because I a pro at looking for jobs bc it took me 6 months to find the one I wanted.
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyMon 02 Jun 2008, 1:11 pm

yeah dude its not all bad I think weve all been were u r rite now I was married and came back from me honey moon and lost a job talk about some crap! a girl will just make u more broke lol jk but don't rush things life is a chanc u ether take it or watch it pass... so grab a hold and run dude u may make a mistake but everything will work out! and plus dude ur car is sexy and it runs lol
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyTue 03 Jun 2008, 1:46 pm

Things have never came easey for me either Chris . . . i mean i worked at Mcds for 2years and then couldnt get a another job for a while then when i did they laid me off after i bought a new car and then i totaled it and still had to pay for that and another car! lol sometimes life come at you fast. you just have to learn to have quick feet lol. it takes time to get were you can have a lil breathing room. And you will never feel like you make enough money! can i get an AMEN lol and the girl thing . . . i have been single for like over 2yrs . . . no hurry to get in a relationship either. Its like what a couple peole have said already let things just happen. Untill then have fun. Dont take life to seriously nobody has ever made it out a live Wink Keep your head up bro. and never think you have to impress anyone. we are your friends for who you are not who you can be. Wink
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyTue 03 Jun 2008, 3:32 pm

nicely said brother
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyWed 04 Jun 2008, 8:09 am

again i am not whinning it just feels like this for me and i never really said i absolutly wanted a girl friend i just meant to say some day i would like to be able to and as of right now i am not on a very good path to get that done
Back to top Go down
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

Number of posts : 203

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyWed 04 Jun 2008, 9:40 am

Okay...now it's time for the realist's point of view...

Chris...

Life's a b i t c h...you can die, come back 7 years later, and life will STILL be a b i t c h!

Like the old sayings go..."When life gives you lemons, make lemonade" and "Roll with the punches"

We all have our sob stories man and we can't compare ours to your's. Reality is though, it's all about perception. You can look at all the crap you deal with in a negative way...or... you can grab your balls, suck it up, and deal with it! It's quite apparent your a "glass half empty" person and that's the ONLY true problem you have.

Yeah...we can all get bogged down by things...I have. But then you have to smack yourself in the face and realize the most important thing...your still alive! QUIT looking at the crapside of life man!

There's a little thing I wanna "learn you" lol!

It's call the self-fulfilling prophecy...which is when you think negatively of someone, or something...it's going to turn out negative. So what this means is that if you walk into a situation expecting the worse, you are going to get the worse b/c you cause it to happen. You go up to a girl expecting her to not like you, odds are that you will act in a way that will MAKE her not like you...do you get what I'm talking about here?

No one can make you happy...angry...sad...or ANY other emotion but you! Sure, I could do something to piss you off, but it's actually YOU who allows yourself to feel that way.

In the end Chris, life is what you make it bro!
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyWed 04 Jun 2008, 9:29 pm

well said my brother
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
Samikins
Fan
Fan

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-14

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyThu 05 Jun 2008, 10:50 am

cheers

Oh.. and Chris... If I get this job then I will try and see if they need another person. Its at Grey's Security in Dayton. The hours are 9-5... dunno the pay cause you have to talk to the boss about it.. but yeah. If I get it then I will see.

=]
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyThu 05 Jun 2008, 12:43 pm

Chris's glass is half empty? Who drank out of his glass? drunken scratch

Shane, is now club secretary and psychiatrist lol! Shane Froid scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Shane
Rock God
Rock God
Shane

Number of posts : 203

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyThu 05 Jun 2008, 1:32 pm

It's Freud kind sir Smile but if i were Freud I would say Chris was having all these issues b/c he wasn't getting laid! lol!

But then again, sex does make all bad things go away...as long as it's STD and baby-free sex ofcourse Smile
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyThu 05 Jun 2008, 4:01 pm

lol lol!
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptyFri 06 Jun 2008, 9:17 am

haha very true shane very true ha
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptySat 07 Jun 2008, 7:41 am

i was getting laid but thats not the reason haa
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me EmptySat 07 Jun 2008, 7:46 am

o and i might possibly getting a job with usps i talked ot this one guy on the phone told him all the training i have received from abx and he said sounds good i purchased a study guide to better help me with the postal battery exam and i will get my money back for what i paid for the study guide but other than wish me luck and i hope i get this job..... and what time we leaving for nopi?@?@?@?@?@?@?@!?!?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

me Empty
PostSubject: Re: me   me Empty

Back to top Go down

me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Car Club :: GENERAL :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: