Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

bad mishap on sunday

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ICULKN
nOOb
nOOb
ICULKN

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-03

bad mishap on sunday Empty
PostSubject: bad mishap on sunday   bad mishap on sunday EmptyTue 20 May 2008, 4:08 pm

well as u all know i am building an 98 s 10 ... welll now it is lookin like i will have to postpone the done date. sunday night i got into a fight with the grinder and well the grinder won... sad to say i now have stiches a bum hand and a messed up leg. i can walk and i can still work but it is untelling when the truck will see the road... any one want to help with the ride i will be workin on it on saturday as much as i can..... any way i need some help wiring in my swich box and valves anyone know how to do that???????
Back to top Go down
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: bad mishap on sunday   bad mishap on sunday EmptyTue 20 May 2008, 9:18 pm

I don't sry. but hope u get better and find help.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: bad mishap on sunday   bad mishap on sunday EmptyTue 20 May 2008, 10:33 pm

I had a fight with a body grinder once many years ago. I have a respect for those machines!
There are a couple of guys on here that should be able to guide you but I know they have been busy working on the new shop and robs truck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
JTG717
nOOb
nOOb

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: bad mishap on sunday   bad mishap on sunday EmptyWed 21 May 2008, 11:33 am

man, sorry to hear about that...truck was coming along real nice...I don't know nything about wiring, but we do have people in our club that do a lot of that, so you could always ask if we could try also...sorry to hear about the hand an leg, hope u feel better...that sux b/c we really were hoping to see you come out this friday and saturday to our cruise in and show b/c I hadn't had a chance to talk in person..so if you do come out atleast try and stop by and shoot the brownies w/ us...good luck man...
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: bad mishap on sunday   bad mishap on sunday EmptyWed 21 May 2008, 7:48 pm

i got u dawg me and craig will roll down and wire that brownies
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
ICULKN
nOOb
nOOb
ICULKN

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: bad mishap on sunday   bad mishap on sunday EmptyTue 27 May 2008, 7:21 pm

well i got it wired no i need tags lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bad mishap on sunday   bad mishap on sunday Empty

Back to top Go down

bad mishap on sunday
Page 1 of 1