Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!

Go down 
+6
adambomb
playin4keeps
Lil Fish
JTG717
Jerry
TD's-civic
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2007-12-22

HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 13 May 2008, 1:36 pm

the following dose not represent the opinions or views of ar customs and is not suggested but rather frowned on and is the actions of stupidity and ignorance!! first u must look for another unsuspecting idiot with a comparable car. next u begin to taughnt them by following too closely and blowing off ur turbo. then as they begin to pull away, down shift and run ur rpms to there max and power shift to 5th. by now u should be on his tail agin. remember to keep both hands on the wheel as u go xxx miles per hour threw turns and s curves. as u come out of the last curve b4 a strait strech swing n 2 the other lane and pass remember to wave as u go by. soon after u will hear a slight tapping n ur engine bay. this is good now u have successfully spun a rod berring..... this was not posted 4 stupidity but rather an appologie to the club. now because of my stupidity im unably to be in the beginning car show season . I do sincerely appologize 4 my actions and how it could rep the club.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 13 May 2008, 2:07 pm

LOL! lesson's learned Smile

When I was 19 I had a 69 Camaro and I was on a date with this hot girl (really HOT!!!) I was showing off leaving the Dayton Mall and through a rod completely through the block. Ride home in a tow truck Sad Two months later blew another motor. Needless to say she wasn't impressed especially her having to drive or picking her up in my grandmas Chry Newport.

Laughing about it now tho!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
JTG717
nOOb
nOOb

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-02-20

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 13 May 2008, 3:39 pm

ouch...that sucks sorry to hear about that, atleast it was the rod and not the car tho right....good luck w/ that...
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 13 May 2008, 3:42 pm

lol def learned and ouch jerry 2 times man lol no wonder ur hard on me and shawn lol
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 13 May 2008, 5:08 pm

wow..that suck but at least you passed the guy...haha
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 13 May 2008, 6:30 pm

Yeah thats a bad day. If your going to street race doing it for money so if you mess it up you get a lil out of it lol just joking. its not worth it. Thomas has learned that first hand. and i now know that it braging rights are noth worth a blown motor
Back to top Go down
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 7:44 pm

wow that sucks been there done that. Well not just like that lol
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 9:19 pm

And thats why I just like to look pretty and go slow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 10:53 pm

rob u crack me up lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2009, 10:54 am

are sure are pretty!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyMon 27 Apr 2009, 11:39 am

Right Back at ya! Razz
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 10:06 am

stop your going to make me blush lol
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 6:32 pm

lol yeah this is one mistake i hope to never make again lol well this time i should be built for boost! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 10:36 am

should? you are . . . except your head (for now)
Back to top Go down
94pgt
ARCC Secretary
94pgt

Number of posts : 484

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyThu 30 Apr 2009, 11:58 pm

can u say lifter ??haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xxh34d5h0txx
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 9:29 am

thats why im not getting to crazy with my car yet. all i need is to get on it and BOOM and ah sucks for me lol. at least it was just a rod bearing and not a rod through the block. now that would suck lol
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 11:23 pm

yeah true, but if it would have been a rod through the block i prolly would have went and done the k swap..... if i could only turn back time lol but head will be built soon so no worries we will see what she puts down Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 12:36 pm

i say get tuned this spring when i do Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 4:02 pm

how about we all 3 go get a dyno pulls this spring hehehehehehehehehehehe 50% install on done on my turbo just waiting on my computer and my gauges and my oil pan and all my lines.... guesstimating dyno at 245 at 6lbs of boost
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 4:03 pm

much more info just wait and see lol
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 11:36 pm

depending on when you go roades i may be rolling too. all depends on if i keep getting overtime at work. im hoping to be built and tuned by june. then itll be like zach..... more goodies in store lol
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 11:42 pm

yeah my car has been put away since the week after street life and tore apart it is lol wow!!! dang i wanna spill the beans on what iam doin else but i just cant i want ppl to be like wow wow and wow dude lol
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 11:49 pm

same here. thomas knows some of what im doing but i dont think i told him all of it yet lol. i wish money grew on trees so everything could be done this winter. itll be completely done after next winter unfortunately. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
TD's-civic
ARCC Member
TD's-civic

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 12:51 am

lol ill seee if i can roades, but with me dropin the money on the head ill have to do some serious sweet talking lol but i deff wana get tuned as soon as i get built at least as much as i can with out doing the ecu
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 1:51 am

whats wrong with you car now,,,, you was just driving it last thursday hmmmm,,,,,,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!   HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING! Empty

Back to top Go down

HOW TO SPIN A ROD BERRING!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Car Club :: GARAGE :: HOW TO-
Jump to: