Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

my car got broken into

Go down 
+4
adambomb
berger13
playin4keeps
four6trix
8 posters
AuthorMessage
four6trix
ARCC Member
four6trix

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-04-09

my car got broken into Empty
PostSubject: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:30 am

So...beavercreek must be home to the area's dumbest low life's. Some moron busted out the rear quarter window on my car and cut himself up. He bled in my car and left giant fingerprints on the door. He rumaged thru my center console, then the glove box. He failed to notice the yellow trunk button in the glove box, so he didn't look in the trunk. When all was said and done, he took my radar detector (but not the mounting piece suctioned to the windshield) and my cd case. The cops said some other cars were hit in the area last nite too. They swabbed the blood and took the fingerprints. Judging by his work on my car, he'll get caught before too long. What a sad excuse for a person. I mean, first off you don't have to drive to get a legit job. So, you resort to taking from others...but you completely suck at that! What a sad life. Just be thankful I didn't catch you. End of rant Mad
PS: I hope you get a tetanus infection and they have to cut your arm off
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:19 am

that sucks dude! sorry to here that. are church got broken into the other night as well.
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:07 pm

dang dude that does suck and i hope they get an infection too haha. i almost shot someone one night cause they were in front of my house in a neon and the revved it up and hit rev limiter at like 2 in the morning and i jumped up thinking it was someone jacking my car and when it wasnt i was like thank god lol. the sad part was my dad was standing in my bedroom doorway with the 12 gauge in his hand and said are you going hunting lol haha
Back to top Go down
four6trix
ARCC Member
four6trix

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 12:48 pm

Lol wow. Good thing you didn't shoot them! You know what's really friggin weird is I had a dream that night that someone stole my car. I woke up really p.o'd, like I'd been violated, you know? Then I'm like oh it was just a dream. Meanwhile, my car was being broken into cheers
Back to top Go down
playin4keeps
ARCC Member
playin4keeps

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 2:39 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
adambomb
ARCC Member
adambomb

Number of posts : 424
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 3:21 pm

darn dude that sucks!!! I think we have all been broken into one time or another and it the worst.......lowlifes!!!!! BTW....you need to pay for my medical bills...my hand is all cut up from your glass....lol
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 5:04 pm

It sucks to hear that Josh! I hope they catch the a-hole who did it.

Serves you right Adam, on top of that it was your masturbation hand Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 6:55 pm

darn man that sucks.....i got the new eminem cd if u want it...Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
four6trix
ARCC Member
four6trix

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 7:50 pm

I appreciate it rob, but I don't wanna just take ur new cd lol. And adam...dude if you wanted to get a good look inside my car before we traded, you shoulda told me! But I guess its cool. Just swing by and we'll hook you up with a nice new dora the explora band-aid.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 9:05 pm

four6trix wrote:
dora the explora band-aid.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyThu 15 Jul 2010, 11:03 pm

no ill burn it...i dont pay for cds or dvds...( u be crazy!)...so u have some music...Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 12:23 am

yea good luck getting the cd....i have been waiting for like 2 weeks for mine.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 12:53 am

lol adam you promised me you werent gonna tell josh we did it. now im gonna have to go into witness protection and lay low for a while lol haha
Back to top Go down
four6trix
ARCC Member
four6trix

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 9:11 am

For sure then rob, if ya don't mind, that'd be cool.....berger, I'm on to you man. You just want partial credit for the break-in cuz u see I'm givin out those sweet band-aids lolol
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 11:09 am

Dang Josh! That sucks bad and I am sorry that happened to you. If they catch them ask the cops if I can have 15 mins alone in a cell with him so I can teach him a lesson about respecting nice cars. Mad
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 3:40 pm

lol yeah josh you caught me. im too cheap to go buy those sweet band-aids so i thought id try to get one free haha. i want a hello kitty one though haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my car got broken into   my car got broken into Empty

Back to top Go down

my car got broken into
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Car Club :: GENERAL :: OFF TOPIC-
Jump to: