Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kil kare

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: kil kare   kil kare EmptyWed 30 Jun 2010, 12:26 pm

kil kare thursday is fire and fireworks they are goin to have jet cars there

thursday july 1st 2010
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-01-05

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptySun 04 Jul 2010, 5:56 pm

what time does it start?

how much is it to get in?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohiominitrucks.com
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 6:06 pm

lol rob you were a little late on that post haha and nice job of letting everyone know at the last second zac.
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 10:04 pm

i know i was but this info should of been posted...i know how much it was ect...im just trying to get people to do their fucking jobs....im sick of doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

Number of posts : 1018
Registration date : 2007-11-25

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyMon 05 Jul 2010, 11:04 pm

and why wassent this on the calender
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 5:50 pm

well wow you see what time it was posted up not much i can do bc i had just found out about it... lighting up guys wow
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 6:26 pm

dude i knew about it at least a month ahead of time and as show coordinator you shouldve been on top of it. yeah i may be a noob to the club but i dont care cause other people may not wanna step up and say something about it but i will.
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:26 pm

well go ahead and say something 'dude' i dont go to kil kare like alot of everone else does. so i didnt know about this until the day b4 when someone texted me bout it... and for the show in xenia at fairgrounds i didnt see it listed anywhere on here,, yet you pick on me bc i didnt know this sooner
Back to top Go down
doored90
ARCC Vice President
doored90

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyTue 06 Jul 2010, 11:36 pm

yea it was posted at 11 am..whats ur point...

LISTEN ZAC PLEASE

dont post anything else unless u have all information u can find!!! we went through this and shaun also went through this with u.....

we dont understand why u dont get it. we have spoon feed this brownies to u....this is bout the kil kare event.......(not fairgrounds).....u shouldnt post ANYTHING unless u have all info!!! period the fucking end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:20 am

ok fine be that way rob yes we did talk about it but if someone that goes to kil kare and knew b4 i posted well then feel free to post on here we will talk in person at meeting... this post should be closed since ppl cant talk nice
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:30 am

dude ive been to kilkare once this year and that was a month before this was even scheduled. so you cant blame me and say that i shouldve posted it when its NOT MY JOB to post the shows around here. you volunteered for the job and obviously your gonna act like a little child about it and want the post closed since were not "nice." i think rob is fed up with being nice to everyone cause he always gets screwed over and nobody ever follows through with what they said they were gonna do. all i know is that i couldnt have went anyway cause i had to work but for the people that couldve went and probably wanted to go didnt cause they didnt know any info about it until the day before.
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 1:49 am

listen berger i will post on here so everyone can read im not scared... i only found out a day b4.. last year when i wasnt doin the show stuff i found out bout shows a few days in advanced... i didnt say you in anything about that you go to kil kare alot.. but if someone knew about it maybe they should have added that info to it.. THE REASON I DIDNT PUT ON CALENDER BC IT WAS A DAY IN ADVANCE.. and the reason i asked for it to be closed is bc of nonsense comments that ppl make after the fact... the day i put that up i seen my post have more than 25 views but not one comment.. hmmmm then 4 days later oh no someone post on it... and yes if you find a show you are aloud to post em up ok dont be shy and not post em up... look at rob he seen 2 shows big shows thats later in this year that i didnt see on any sites but since he has a mini truck hes on more sites and he sees more shows,.,.. i was told to only look for shows in the dayton and surrounding area..
Back to top Go down
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:20 pm

ok ok children....first thig is first...berger...if you or anyone knows of a show in advance ""POST IT " I DONT CARE IF ITS SOMEONE ELES JOB, if you dont want to post it let the person in charge of it know about the show. second of all zack... you should when you post a show put in all the info about the show..if you dont know anything then put "this is all i know" that way people looking at the site wont show up to a show that is not there.

and yes zack this will be addressed at our next meetting.
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 5:27 pm

i agree with you fish but all i know is that night of fire is ALWAYS the thursday right before the 4th and everyone knows that. its still nice to post it for the people who dont know about it. its whatever anymore
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 6:27 pm

i dont go to kil kare cept for the street life tour sorry for the confusion and berger iam sorry if i got lil mad but think you need to apoligize too,, if not its ok i understand,,,

i did find some interesting shows coming up everyone look at calender please
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 7:27 pm

Why is this such a big deal? In my opinion Zack has been doing a pretty good job about posting shows. He has not been perfect but it is a lot more than most are doing. It's nice to see the variety of shows that are being posted but there sure isn't a lot discussion on which shows the club is planning to attend as a group. It kills me that no one except Rob steps up and says we should attend this show and it goes no further. Everyone with exception of a couple people are sitting on their thumbs doing absolutely nothing and waiting for someone else to do something but for some reason they want to point fingers and complain about someone that is actually putting in some effort. I'm telling you what, if I was someone sitting on the outside not knowing the full dynamic of this issue I would have serious reservations about volunteering to do anything or possibly joining an organization that is willing to publicly humiliate one of it's members! I know it's almost impossible for every single person in a group this large to all get along but this is not the place to be showing dissatisfaction with someone . I could type out a very extensive list of everything that is not getting done at all let alone correctly. A list that includes every single officer and the members including me even tho I'm neither a member or officer. Organization is important and even tho we have a good base there is a lot of room for improvement.

Zack is being told not to post anything unless he has all the information yet some people have been able to attend shows that have had no information posted anywhere on here. It seems to me that any information is better than nothing but I also agree that wrong information is bad especially if members would make the trip to attend a show and it not be at the place or day they were told.

Rob, PLEASE refrain from cussing.

Last edited by Jerry on Wed 07 Jul 2010, 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
Lil Fish
ARCC President
Lil Fish

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyWed 07 Jul 2010, 11:20 pm

WELL SAID JERRY, I AM GUILTY OF NOT DOING EVERYTHING I NEED TO BE DOIUNG, WE ALL ARE.
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 2:33 am

yeah i may have been out of line a little bit and i understand where your coming from jerry. i know for a fact that i would be at more shows but i cant get weekends off ever. i was lucky to make it to slamology cause the one guy we (me and thomas) work with stepped up and did us a HUGE favor in a very big way. we have just hired a few more guys so hopefully here in a few weeks ill be able to start attending more shows and becoming more of an active member of the club. i am always willing to help out with anything i can but my stupid work schedule is permitting me from doing so.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare EmptyThu 08 Jul 2010, 11:50 am

It's all good Brandon! My comments were not directed at any one person. There is a lot of things going both on and off the forum. This club is supposed to be all about the fun. We have somethings that do need to be taken seriously especially anything that reflects on the clubs reputation. Whether shows are listed, someone doesn't show up at a show, if they didn't bring the canopy or other items that are really not that important are really more of a benefit to the the members and the individual. If they don't get done it really reflects more on the individual then on the club.

Most of the task that need to done are typically not to difficult or time consuming if multiple people are willing to do their jobs. But if it keeps falling on the same couple of guys then it does end up being a little overwhelming. Most of the things that need to be done shouldn't take more than a couple hours each month, if that, but that seems to be to much to ask for. There is a lot of things going on that most members do not have a clue about. Rob is constantly doing something for the club. I'm always on him to start tasking people to do some of these things but he is just "a little" impatient Wink

I created a new listing under the MEMBERS ONLY area called "THINGS TO DO" this will be a good place to post up items that need to be done and hopefully members will step up and take some of the load off those couple people who are a little overwhelmed. Additionally it will be a good place to help track of which member should be nominated for the MEMBER OF THE YEAR award.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
Sponsored content

kil kare Empty
PostSubject: Re: kil kare   kil kare Empty

Back to top Go down

kil kare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Adrenaline Rush Car Club :: GENERAL :: SHOW SCHEDULE-
Jump to: