Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today

Go down 
+2
86elcamino
yellow pro5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

Number of posts : 959
Registration date : 2008-06-10

ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today Empty
PostSubject: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 9:34 pm

MVCTC's 2md annual car show and class reunion
May 11th
5:30-7:30 only 2 hours ? hmmmm
Miami valley CTC
6800 hoke road
clayton ohio,,,,

2nd Annual SYKOSIS Summer Bash Car, Truck, and Bike Show

When:
Saturday, July 31, 2010 10:00 AM -
Sunday, August 01, 2010 4:00 PM EDT

Where:
Location name
4831 Harveysburg Rd.
Waynesville, OH 45068
Back to top Go down
86elcamino
ARCC Member
86elcamino

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 10:25 pm

the first one sounds like 4 old folks........
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 10:43 pm

lol yeah it does swigart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyTue 20 Apr 2010, 11:15 pm

You should have listed the links for these so we can see what kinda classes they have. I wonder where Sykosis is having the show at. The moose club in Miamisburg must have said no but at least they are not having it 4th of july weekend.
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 11:54 am

no class info,, and it does not sound like old folks, why do we have to judge a show if its young ppl or old ppl? i dont get it
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 4:45 pm

Cos they judge us?
Back to top Go down
Travis
Fan
Fan
Travis

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 4:55 pm

Rob wrote:
Cos they judge us?

this is true!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/soulcreator04
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 5:40 pm

I actually had a guy last year ask to move his car because he didn't want mine next to his at a small show. He was a pretty nice guy! (sarcasm). I killed him with kindness later and praised him for how great his car was and told him I owned the green car. lol
Back to top Go down
Travis
Fan
Fan
Travis

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 9:38 am

ya i wish they understood that its just a generation thing.........but they never will. they hate our cars and probably always will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/soulcreator04
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:42 am

I went to mvctc and I don't think it's for old people. If Anyone who graduated from mvctc went to the show it would be considered a reunion for us. But I'm going to this show for sure.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:43 am

It will be tough for me to go to a show on a weekday with work and school cramping my style, but I will do my best.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 11:55 am

I bet there will be a good variety of cars there because kids from the school will probably be there. And I'm gonna call off work that day if I can.

Also, hey Zach look into a car show going on in huber heights at Wayne high school. My gf told me about it but I don't remember details other than it's next month.
Back to top Go down
yellow pro5
ARCC Member
yellow pro5

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 1:52 pm

alright yeah i go and check it out today bc i have to go to huber i will post later this evening on what i find out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today   ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today Empty

Back to top Go down

ok ladies and gents got 2 shows i found out today
Page 1 of 1