Adrenaline Rush Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Adrenaline Rush Car Club

Xenia Ohio

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New guy from Huber Heights

Go down 
+10
mrwallen03
berger13
Jerry
Rob
Lil Fish
playin4keeps
TD's-civic
91mr2turbo
doored90
tuxdreamerx
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mrwallen03
ARCC Member
mrwallen03

Number of posts : 597
Registration date : 2008-01-07

New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 9:18 pm

ok, thats cool man. im sure we will have one saturday also. not for sure though.
Back to top Go down
86elcamino
ARCC Member
86elcamino

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Apr 2010, 11:40 pm

Looking good bro!
Back to top Go down
tuxdreamerx
nOOb
nOOb
tuxdreamerx

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-03-22

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 8:25 am

Thanks. The front end really doesnt look the greatest but it runs awesome. I need to find another hood and get the rest painted. For some reason this hood doesnt fit well, I don't know if the guys that drilled the holes messed up or what but ill get it straightened out its still under construction my first priority was getting that motor put together and put in the car so now on to cosmetic stuff.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

Number of posts : 395
Registration date : 2009-04-19

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 12:57 pm

U should change ur profile pic to one of the engine bay or something. And maybe once I get a few more things done to my mr2 we can take em to the track and see what they do.
Back to top Go down
tuxdreamerx
nOOb
nOOb
tuxdreamerx

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 5:37 pm

Yeah I want to take it to the track once I have put about 1000 miles on the motor.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:04 am

New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 Ac46b6ae
New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 Bb3c0e1e
New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 195d72ec
New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 50513767
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 8:09 am

New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 0fe98d8b
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Apr 2010, 3:29 pm

Why does that hood sit up so high and crooked?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
tuxdreamerx
nOOb
nOOb
tuxdreamerx

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyThu 15 Apr 2010, 10:26 pm

I believe the previous owner messed up where they drilled and cut the holes. I am going to just get a carbon fiber hood once my taxes come in. The back end of the hood is sitting up a little higher due to the injector controller on the intake but once I relocate the battery to the hatch I will be able to just turn it a bit so the hood can come down.
Back to top Go down
4thgenlt1
nOOb
nOOb
4thgenlt1

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 1:07 pm

Jerry wrote:
Why does that hood sit up so high and crooked?

come on man... this is the new dsm RAM AIR set up. helps cool things off.
Back to top Go down
Jerry
Admin
Jerry

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 3:41 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

Number of posts : 796
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Apr 2010, 7:18 pm

i saw you out the other day and the car looks good man.
Back to top Go down
tuxdreamerx
nOOb
nOOb
tuxdreamerx

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Apr 2010, 12:48 am

Thanks man. I got the hood a little lower I had to cut some of the hood out because it was getting stopped on the stock latch now the hood actually latches and sits much nicer.
Back to top Go down
tuxdreamerx
nOOb
nOOb
tuxdreamerx

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 8:05 pm

My car is running pretty good now. I have 1000 miles on the motor now and I am about to do the 2nd oil change. When are you guys meeting up next. I would like to get together before slamology.
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 May 2010, 8:34 pm

well we have a show on june 5th at allsports bar and grill in xenia. you should definately come out. try talking to lil fish or doored90 about coming to our member meeting and helping out at the show.
Back to top Go down
tuxdreamerx
nOOb
nOOb
tuxdreamerx

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 May 2010, 3:06 am

Transmission blew up last week lol. Dont really know what happened I think the oil that was in it either had some moisture or the tranny was already about to go. I picked up a new tranny, stage 1 clutch and new axles yesterday. I also got the timing covers so they are going on but are being cut where the head meets the block so I can still show off my gears.
We are also painting my engine bay while I have the motor out and im gonna clean up a few things.

Hopefully I will have it back on the road next week or something.

I will post pics of this destroyed transmission in a couple of days lol. Its impressive.
Back to top Go down
91mr2turbo
ARCC Member
91mr2turbo

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 12:13 pm

Um yeah there is a whole the size of a soft ball in the bell housing and another one in the bottom side of the tranny. There was half a gear sitting in the bell housing along with a bunch of metal from the hole. It looks horrible lol
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 May 2010, 3:46 pm

Oh wow. Can't wait to see pictures!
Back to top Go down
tuxdreamerx
nOOb
nOOb
tuxdreamerx

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 5:35 pm

Heres those pics as promised

New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 HPIM0614

New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 HPIM0615

New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 HPIM0616

New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 HPIM0617
Back to top Go down
JesseJ
Admin
JesseJ

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2007-11-24

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 7:31 pm

that still has bout 120,000 miles left to go put that thing back in there Twisted Evil lol! affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerry-nita.com/Talon.html
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 May 2010, 11:24 pm

A little JB Weld and you should be running perfect! Thats crazy that happened! Are you going to be able to rebuild that?
Back to top Go down
tuxdreamerx
nOOb
nOOb
tuxdreamerx

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptySat 29 May 2010, 1:56 am

Not really sure what happened it started making noises upon engaging the clutch throughout the day aaron was with me and we both thought something was dragging when the motor would move. Looked underneath, nothing. Went home had him engage the clutch with the ebrake on to check motor mount play and it was perfect so I said I guess its no big deal. Later on I went and washed it and took it on the highway to dry it off and I was just cruising at 65 in 5th and POW...Sounds of parts hitting underneath my car I pulled over and oil was pouring everywhere so first thing I checked my engine oil and it was perfect so I said ok I bet theres a hole in the tranny so I kept driving trying to get it home as I was only a mile from my house and I got about 1/2 mile from my house and it blew out again this time the tranny was toast the car was still running fine but I shut it off and afterwards I couldnt get the starter to even turn over due to chunks of metal jamming gears up in the tranny. tow strapped it home and tore it out.

Engine bay is all clean now I will be painting the engine bay black tomorrow or sunday.

I picked up a rebuilt tranny from a guy that just had it done then threw his timing belt a mile down the road right after rebuild so its got 1 mile on it lol. I traded him my xbox 360 that I never play anymore.

Got some new axles and a timing belt cover too.
Oh and a new F1 Racing stage 1 clutch from the same guy. Mine was fine but I was unsure of the actual stage it could have been a yellow painted OEM clutch. This way I know what it is and the guy even gave me receipts.

Should have it running next week. Thats the plan anyway.
Back to top Go down
tuxdreamerx
nOOb
nOOb
tuxdreamerx

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 9:41 am

Car is back up on the road and the engine bay looks amazing ill post some pics soon! Or hopefully ill just get to meet up with you guys lol.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Spammer
Spammer
Rob

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 11:28 am

Bring it out to our show on Saturday in Xenia!
Back to top Go down
berger13
ARCC Secretary
berger13

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Jun 2010, 7:16 pm

yeah man bring it up there. pm me your email and ill send you the flyer for the show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Huber Heights   New guy from Huber Heights - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New guy from Huber Heights
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next